Chapter-29

Night time:

Virat, who just came from his work, entered the mansion with his eyes in the search of his wife who he didn't see after their morning conversation. When he didn't find her in the living area he decided to check the kitchen.

"Akrit--"

His words halted in the mid when he saw Ritika who was making coffee for herself and Naina. His eyes softened when he noticed her dull face.

"W-wo di..apne kamre mein hai j-jiju"

She spoke in a low tone while keeping the coffee mug on the counter.

"Ritika.."

He spoke gently stepping inside the kitchen while looking down causing her to slowly look at him.

"I am sorry.."

She lifted her eyes to look at him who was looking at her with an apologetic look.

"Hum jaante hai ki humne jo kiya hai uske liye maafi bohot choti cheez hai par...ho sake to hume maaf kar dijiyega.."

Her eyes became moist as she recalled those memories of last night causing him to panic.

"Arey baccha~ roo to mat na~"

He spoke worriedly stepping towards her before engulfing her into a protective hug while she just let him as she burst out crying again.

"A-aap bohot bure hai jiju..."

She complained while sobbing hard.

"I know hum bohot bure hai...par aap rona to band kariye na~"

He spoke softly caressing her head while she sniffed breaking the hug.

"hankey laiye"

She asked him while forwarding her hand for his hankey to which he immediately took out placing it on her palm.

She wiped her tears before looking at his worried face.

"Aap...promise kariye ki aap..humpe phir se aise..nahi chillayenge"

She spoke between her hiccups while he gave her a glass of water to which she took it.

"Promise..hum aainda se kabhi bhi nahi chillayenge..i promise"

He said instantly while she gulped down the water.

"Thik hai phir.....maaf kiya maine aapko"

She said putting the glass on the counter before looking at him while he looked at her with a shocked yet confused face.

"Maaf kardiya??"

He asked while she blinked twice innocently looking at him.

"Haa...kyu? Nahi karna tha kya?"

She asked while he scratched the back of his head.

"Nahi humara matlab wo nahi tha....aapko kuch chahiye nahi?...penalty wagerha?"

"Wo to hum kabhi bhi le lenge....pehle aap jaa ke apni biwi ko dekhiye"

She replied making him realize that he has his wife left as well whom he still have to apologize.
............................................................................

"Cupboard kam laundry bag zyade lag raha hai!...bas gala faadne ko keh do inse!!"

Akriti spoke while throwing away the clothes from the wardrobe in annoyance because of the messed up state of the cupboard which was due to her husband.