Chapter-15

A week has passed since the engagement, but nothing has changed between both the couples and now the day of their wedding has finally arrived which is being held at The Rajput's ancestral mansion in Ratangarh.

It would be a lie to say that whole Ratangarh and Jaipur wasn't wavering because of the rumours. Some started accusing that it was a marriage happening because of the rumours of the young prince of Jaipur.

It was the time for the second heart break for the millions of the girls.

The Royal ancestral mansion of The Rajput's was looking magnificent which was worth seeing.

Both bride and groom was getting ready in their rooms.
............................................................................

                          ( Ritika's POV )

"Eeti tum theek ho na?"

I lifted my eyes to look at my sister through the mirror as she asked me while setting the dupatta on my head.

                           ( Akriti Look )

                           ( Akriti Look )

She was looking beautiful in that golden lehenga. Her hair was tied in a bun, simple but elegant.

"Hmm...mai to theek hu...par aap mujhe theek nahi lagti... Apke aur jiju ke beech kuch hua hai kya?"

I said as i turned my head towards her to look at her dull face, which clearly shows that something has happened between them.

"Nahi...aisa kuch nahi hai.... Tum ye sab chodo aur ye batao ki tumko kuch chahiye to nahi?"

She can't even lie properly.. I know something has happened... And the reason..is definitely me.

I was looking at her with my concerned face as she was smiling.

"Aku di~"

I whined as she rolled her eyes dramatically and held my shoulders to make me face the mirror.

"Zara khud ko dekho to... Kitni pyari lag rahi ho... Nazar na lage kisi ki.... Mujhe to abhi bhi yakeen nahi ho raha ki tumhari shaadi ho rahi hai"