Chapter-37

Ritika's eyes widened when she felt his lips on her causing her heart to stop at that moment.

Her hands were resting over his chest causing her to feel his heart beating rapidly like it would explode any time while her body was completely frozen.

Both were standing still without any further movement.

"Hai ram!!...Aaj kal ke baccho mein toh koi sharam hi nahi hai!!"

"Pata nahi kaise log hai kahi pe bhi shuru ho jaate hai?!"

People from the crowd started murmuring when they saw this couple posture in between the road but Jai couldn't care less about them.

He pulled away slowly before cupping her cheeks.

"Kaha chali gayi thi?! aapko pata bhi hai hum kitna darr gaye the!!"

He said in his trembling voice while looking into her eyes with his moistured one in fear of losing her.

But she wasn't able to say anything as she was shocked yet confused by his actions.

"Aap thik hai na??! Aapko kahi chot toh nahi lagi na??!....Boliye Ritika!"

He said getting panicked while checking her if she's is fine or not.

"Mai...thik hu Jai aap--aap shant ho jaiye"

She said trying to calm him down while gently rubbing his arm.
............................................................................

Virat was left all shocked by his wife's bold move but when his mind hit the reality, he didn't waste a second and quickly pulled her on his lap.

Akriti was fast enough to wrap her hand around his neck while settling herself on his lap with her eyes closed.

She tried to move her lips and tuck at his lower lip to suck it then to the upper lip causing Virat to get surprised at her actions.

He moved his hand to her waist before grabbing it tightly and started to move his lips in sync with her, with his closed eyes.

He was dominating the kiss but suddenly a moan left her mouth when he intentionally bit on her lower lip.

That kiss was full of love yet passion while they both were completely lost in each other.

Akriti moved back getting a lack of oxygen, breathing heavily while he opened his eyes before staring into her shy one.

He slowly brought his one hand to caress her cheeks which were flushing red due to their heated moment earlier.

"Inn do aankhon se zyada nashile toh aapke ye hoth hai~....bass kisi din jaan na le le hum--"

He whispered huskily while staring deep into her eyes with his intimate ones but his words halted when she put her finger on his lips.

A soft chuckle left his mouth as he found her actions cute while she was looking at him with her doe eyes.

He kept looking at her for a few seconds before suddenly biting her finger which was placed over his lips causing her to hiss in pain.

"Kaata kyu?!!"

She mumbled angrily while shooting a cute glare at him making him raise his eyebrows.

"Revenge biwi Revenge~"

He muttered teasingly with a smirk plastered over his lips causing her to look at him with a cute angry pout over her lips.
............................................................................