Chapter-6

"Kaun gale lag raha hai bhai? Kisko gale lagaya jaa raha hai? "

Jai said while entering the hall wearing his wrist watch.

                              ( Jai Look )

                              ( Jai Look )

"Arey jai bhaiya aaiye aaiye aap abhi bhabhi ke gale lagiye"

Advik said while smiling towards Jai who was giving him "are you serious" Look. But soon that smile was turned into a painful yell when his mother twisted his ear and pulled him towards her.

"Aaj kal aap bohot bol rahe hai advik"

"Ahhh maa sorry na~"

While Jai Ignored him and walked towards Virat and Akriti, and when he bent down to touch Akriti's feet she immediately backed away looking at him with wide eyes while holding her veil nervously.

"Y-ye aap.. K-kya kar rahe devar ji"

"Chune dijiye bahu... Wo apse rishte mein chote hai"

Dadi maa said in her usual tone while settling down on sofa.

Akriti looked towards Dadi maa and then towards her husband who was standing beside her.

"Welcome bhabhi"

Jai said while touching her feet which made her shook as he was older than her in age.

***************************************

"Wah kya kheer banayi hai bhabhi... Ekdam laajawab....... Kyu hai na Virat bhaiya? "

Advik said wiggling his eyebrows looking at Virat who was busy in eating.

"Hmm"

"Sirf hmm?.... Tareef nahi karenge bhabhi ki... Akhir unhone itni mehnat se ye sab banaya hai"

Virat lifted his eyes shooting a glare at him which made him immediately looked down at his plate and continue eating.

Virat again focused on his food when suddenly a bowl of gajar ka halwa was served beside his plate and he lifted his eyes to look at his wife who served it, probably not knowing the fact that he doesn't like any kind of sweets.

But he cleared his throat and shoved a small amount of halwa into his mouth while akriti was waiting for his reaction as he was trying to avoid her gaze on him.

Jai, who was looking at the couple by the corner of his eyes with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Maa aaj suraj bai taraf se nikla hai kya? "

Jai said while looking at Virat with a playful smile.

Virat, who was eating the halwa silently, stopped his movements and looked at Jai from the corner of his eye.