Chapter-49

17+ ahead:

Ritika's heart skipped a beat as Jai's finget deftly unclasped her bra, the straps sliding down her arms

Jai's gaze intensified, his eyes burning with desire and love as he stared at her face, his focus sending shivers down her sine.

Ritika's cheeks flushed with a warm rush of blood, her skin tingling with anticipation. She felt vulnerable yet exhilarated, her heart racing with excitement.

His eyes never left hers as he sat up straight, his movements fluid and deliberate.

Instinctively, Ritika's hand fluttered to cover her breasts over her bra, a gentle attempt to shield herself from Jai's piercing gaze. But his hands were quicker, his fingers wrapping around her waist, pulling her closer.

Ritika's body leaned in, her curves aligning with Jai's, their lower bodies touching.

A low groan escaped his lips when he felt his hardness rubbing against her lower part as their bodies made contact, his breath hot against her skin. The sound sent a thrill through Ritika, her pulse quickening, her senses heightened.

She felt the warmth of Jai's body, the gentle pressure of his hands on her waist, and the soft brush of his lips against her skin.

Jai's low, husky voice sent shivers down Ritika's spine as he whispered.

"You don't have to hide them, baby...they're all mine~"

His words were laced with a possessive intimacy, his gaze fixed on her chest, making Ritika's cheeks flush an even deeper shade of red.

She tried to avoid eye contact, her lashes fluttering downward, but Jai's words drew her back in.

With a gentle yet firm touch, he flipped her around, guiding her to lie down on the mattress. He hovered over her, his body inches from hers, his warmth radiating onto her skin.

Ritika's heart raced as Jai's hands reached for hers, gently prying them away from her boobs. His fingers intertwined with hers, his palms caressing her skin, sending tingles down her arms.

Ritika's breath went uneven, her chest rising and falling with anticipation. Jai's eyes never left hers, his gaze burning with desire, as he slowly removed her bra from the center gore. The fabric slid away, leaving Ritika half-naked, exposed to Jai's intense scrutiny.

Ritika's breath hitched, her lungs catching as Jai's eyes roamed over her face, drinking in the sight of her eyes. His gaze was like a physical touch, sending shivers down her spine, making her skin prickle with goosebumps.

Ritika felt vulnerable, yet entranced, her body responding to Jai's presence, her heart pounding in her chest.

Jai's eyes still fixed on Ritika's, his pupils dilated, his face inches from hers, his warm breath whispering against her skin.