Chapter-27

Next morning:

Akriti walked towards the dressing table in a very beautiful plain golden saree which was chosen by her husband yesterday and a few bangles on her hand with her long wet hair and a nuptical chain on her neck.

She put on a bindi on her forehead before filling her hairline partition with the Vermilion

She put on a bindi on her forehead before filling her hairline partition with the Vermilion. She looked at herself in the mirror while picking up the bangles to wore them and that's when her eyes went towards the figure of her husband who was still sleeping peacefully.

Her eyes locked in confusion as he usually gets up before 6 but today he was 2 hours late. She turned and walked towards the bed in an attempt to wake him up.

"Suniye~"

She spoke softly while gently tapping his bare shoulder as he was shirtless, Meanwhile he who was sleeping on his stomach, slowly moved his head towards her side trying to open his sleepy eyes.

"Uthiye late ho raha hai"

She said again in her soft low voice shaking him gently while he just hummed in his deep hoarse voice. He lazily turned onto his back while opening his eyes only to find his wife standing draped beautifully in that golden saree.

She looked at him for a few seconds before turning to leave but was suddenly pulled back in force by her husband who held her wrist causing her to land on him.

"Kaha jaa rahi hai aap?"

He asked in that same sleepy deep voice while bringing her hand closer to his face and the other slide down to hold her waist. Her one hand was resting on his well built chest while the other was gripped tightly by him.

Her cheeks flushed red with her doe eyes looking into those intense ones which were already staring at her.

"C-chhodiye hume..taiyaar hona hai"

She said while trying to get his grip off her wrist in an effort to get up from him but he wasn't in the mood to let her go.

"Chhodne ke liye thode pakda tha humne aapko"

He spoke in a flirtatious tone causing her to stop her movements and look at him with her crimson shade turned face.

"Waise kaafi acchi lag rahi hai aap humari pasand ki saree mein~"

He said playfully raising his eyebrows with a smirk on his lips while she just looked away trying to hide her red cheeks.

"To kya hum aapko dusri saariyon mein acche nahi lagte?"

She asked with a pout on her lips still not looking at him causing him to pinch her nose gently while chuckling at her cuteness.

"Arey rani sa~~acchi to aap sab mein lagti hai..par abhi aap humare pasand ke rang mein rangi hui lag rahi hai~"