Chapter-16

"My little girl..."

Jai said in his husky tone while staring intensely into Ritika's eyes while she was staring back at him with her confused yet nervous eyes.

And before he could come any closer, she pushed him harshly making him fall beside her on the bed.

He closed his eyes in anger as he realized what he was doing while Ritika get up holding her lehenga as she glared at him.

"Himmat kaise hui apki mere kareeb aane ki!"

She said with anger filled tone in her voice.

"Tharki buddha kahi ka"

She mumbled, which was audible enough for him to hear as she scoffed eyeing him up and down.

"Kya kaha aa---Ahhhh!"

Jai said while trying to get up but fell back down on the bed as a pain strike on his back making him groan.

"Hai ram ye kaisi gandi awaaze nikal rahe hai aap?!!"

Ritika exclaimed while panicking looking at him with her wide and shocked eyes.

Jai closed his eyes in frustration because of the pain on his back and the other which was standing in front of him.

"Bewakoof ladki....humari kamar--"

"Hawww... Apki kamar mein moch aa gyi!.... Itni jaldi buddhe ho gaye hai aap?!!"

She gasped in a dramatic way as she said that making fun of his condition.

"Buddha kisko bola!!..buddhi hongi aap aur apka khandaan!"

Jai said in an irritated voice as he took support of his elbow while glaring at her.

"Oyee.... Khandaan pe na jaiyega!... Warna ye jo bachi kuchi kamar hai na.. Ye bhi tod dungi"

She threatened while pointing her finger at his face as she bent a little giving him a dangerous look.

While Jai looked at her with his little shocked face as he was getting threatened by his little wife, that too on his first night.

She stood back as she scoffed while flipping her hair, turning around to walk into the washroom leaving him alone there at his condition.

"Kidhar jaa rahi hai aap?!!"

Jai yelled asking her when she just walked away after showing his her attitude.

"Jahannum mein!!!"

She yelled back as she slammed the door of the washroom as he looked at that with a stunned expression.

***************************************

Akriti was sitting on the daybed as her legs folded up with her elbow resting over her knee grabbing her head, while closing her eyes in irritation

"Hey bhagwan... Ye kya kar diya humne?.... Pata nahi devar ji kya soch rahe honge humare baare mein"