Chapter-23

"Galat ho jayega rani sa~"

Virat mumbled in his deep husky voice while resting his forehead on hers, looking passionately deep into her eyes.

"Kya galat rana sa~..hum aapko acche nahi lag rahe hai kya?~"

Akriti asked in her innocent voice while showing him her doe eyes as she placed her hands on his broad shoulders.

"Acchi??~....keher dha rahi hai aap humare iss dil pe~"

Virat replied while pulling her by the waist causing her body to hit his.

"To phir?"

She asked in her pure innocent tone while looking directly into his eyes.

"Soch lijiye~...iske baad hum rukenge nahi~"

He said in his warning tone while intensly staring into her eyes.

"Soch liya~"

She said again in her seductive tone triggering his inner beast.

She gasped when she felt herself in air as he picked her up in bridal style without any warning, walking towards the bed to gently put her on it.

He stood back, taking off his coat before throwing it away somewhere in the room and picking up the remote to turn off the music while his eyes only focused on hers.

"Hai ram..ye to Rajdhaani express pakad rahe hai...Naina aap kaha hai...jaldi--"

Akriti's thought were interrupted when Virat hover over her body, almost ingulfing her small figure under his giant one.
............................................................................

"Aapke iraaden hume kuch theek nahi lag rahe"

Jai whispered in her ears in his deep hoarse voice while stroking her exposed thighs.

"Arey...hum aapke liye itna taiyaar hue hai aur aapko humare iraaden hi nahi samajh mein aa rahe hai?!"

She said fiercely while yanking his hand away from her thighs only to get up from him but before she could walk away, he was fast enough to pull her back on his lap again.

"Acahank se humari zehereli naagin meethi supaari kaise ban gayi?~"

He said gently brushing her hairs away from her face and neck while his gaze fixed on her face.

"Aap khud hi kyu nahi pata kar lete~"

She said in her teasing voice with a pout on her face while playing with his shirt's button.

"Dekh lijiye jaan~..hum apni talaash ko kabhi adhura nahi chhodate~"

He said with a smirk playing on his lips, pulling her more closer causing her front to hit his chest.

"Hume adhuri cheeze pasand bhi nahi hai~"

She said in her seductive tone causing him to lose his control on himself.

"Rokengi to nahi na?~"

"Aazma lijiye~"

He smirked at her reply before drifting over her body causing her to lean back on the sofa.
............................................................................

*chan chan chan*

"Y-ye k-kaisi awaz hai Virat ji?"

Akriti asked while pushing him away gently through his chest.