Chapter-38

"Aap dono se bass ek kaam kaha gaya tha ki samay se uthkar aa jaiyega! Wo bhi aap logo se nahi hua?!!"

Dadi ji scolded while glaring at Akriti and Ritika in anger who were nervously looking down.

"Maa ji time se toh--"

Payal spoke as she tried to save them from her mother in law's rage but her words halted when Dadi ji showed her palm to her, indicating not to say any further.

"Bass Payal! Inki galtiyo par parda daalna band kariye aap!!"

Dadi ji spoke fiercely to Payal before turning back again to Akriti and Ritika.

"Aur aap dono!!...saaf saaf bata dijiye agar aapse itna nahi ho pa raha hai toh!! Waise bhi hum aapse koi umeed nahi rakhte!"

She said as she continues to glare at them in anger.

Akriti was standing with her head hung low while Ritika was standing behind her with the same posture.

"Aur kitna bolengi ye...ab nahi ho raha hai kya time waste!"

Ritika mumbled which was audible enough for Akriti and also Kajal, who was standing beside her causing her to let out a small laugh at her words.

But soon that laugh turned into a feared look on her face when she noticed Dadi ji's fierce gaze on her.

"Humne koi majaak kiya hai jo aap hass rahi hain Kajal?!!"

Dadi ji asked angrily causing Kajal to immediately shake her head as no while Payal was looking at her in disbelief.

Ritika held Akriti's pallu instead of hers as they both were looking at their choti sasu maa in sympathy.

"K-kaisi baatein bol rahi hai mummy ji?~aapki baaton ko kabhi hum logo ne majaak mein liya hai kya bhala?~..w-wo mai toh bass ye soch rahi thi ki agar Kamini didi bhi aa jayengi toh ghar ki raunak kitni dugni ho jayegi..hai na bhabhi?~"

Kajal spoke in her defense before looking towards Payal with a pure forced smile spread over her face.

"Itna sochne ki zarurt nahi hai aapko!..aur waise bhi wo kya karengi yaha aa kar..jab humari baat ka koi maan hi nahi hai iss ghar mein!"

Dadi ji spoke as she pointed those words towards Akriti and Ritika sarcastically causing them to again look down along with Kajal who knew very well that those words were meant for her as well.

"Maa ji rehne dijiye hum aage se dhyan denge..abhi sargi ka time ho raha hai...Akriti Ritika..beta chaliye aap dono bhi"

Payal spoke in an attempt to close that topic causing both of them to nod at her.

Dadi ji marched away from there with Payal and Kajal walking behind her along with Akriti and Ritika.
............................................................................

Jai's POV:

"Jai babu~"

I fluttered my eyes in sleep when i heard that honey filled voice.

"Jai babu~"

Again??

"Ab uth bhi jaiye na~~Jai babu~"

Who the heck is this??? I slowly opened my eyes and instantly sat up when I saw that it was none other my...wife???

She was walking towards me with that sexy and seductive smirk on her face while holding a bottle on her hands, which i assumed to be my Isabella??? Huh??? What is going on???