Chapter-21

"Akriti Ritika...beta jaiye aur dekhiye kaha reh gaye ye dono...pooja ka time ho raha hai..."

Payal said in a hurried tone to her both daughter in laws before turning to leave but stopped when she saw Kajal walking towards her in a rush.

"Bhabhi ye mai kya sunn rahi hu!...Mummy ji ne didi ko bhi bulaya hai?....humare ghar mein kya kam kalesh chal rahe hai jo ye bhi aa rahi hai?"

Kajal said to Payal in a displeased low tone as she never liked the arrival of Kamini.

"Kajal~ abhi samay nahi hai ye sab baatein karne ka.. bohot kaam bache hue hai chaliye...aur ye Advik kaha hai? abhi tak soo rahe hai kya?"

Payal walked away with Kajal while Akriti got up from her place to call her husband even though she doesn't want to.

She shook her sister by her shoulder indicating her to get up who was cursing her husband in mind.

"Bhabhi!"

Naina, who was sitting beside them before, called causing them to look at her and gestured that she is with them while they gave her a quick smile.

............................................................................

Akriti stopped at the doorstep of her room as she looked at her husband who was busy tying his dhoti while standing in front of the mirror.

That white vest perfectly surrounded his well buit muscular body along with that thin golden chain which was shining around his neck making him look more mesmerizing.

Those wet hairs, which were a little bit scattered over his forehead, were making him look more cute and hot at the same time. She was so lost in the sight in front of her that she even forgot she was angry at him.

Whereas he already knew by the sound of her anklets that she was there, but he still remained silent.

She was gazing at him with her big doe eyes until his voice made her flinch, bringing her back to reality.

"Kisi ko aise ghoorna galat baat hai rani sa~"

He said in a teasing tone while ruffling his wet hairs looking into the mirror causing her to immediately look away to hide her red cheeks after getting caught.

He turned his head to look towards her and after noticing her flushed cheeks, a smirk appeared on his lips.

"H-hum...ghoor nahi rahe the...hum..bas apko ye batane ke liye aye the ki..puja shuru hone wali hai...a-aap neeche aa jaiye"

She said without looking at him trying to sound bold but her stammering voice did not let it happen, while he was moving towards her with his raised eyebrows and stopped in front of her before towering her small figure under him.

"Accha?~...to yahi baat humari taraf dekh kar kahiye na"

He said in his deep voice while bringing his face closer to her.

When she turned to look at him, she found his nose almost touching hers causing her to instantly step back but he stopped her from doing so by grabbing her waist before pulling her towards him.

Her hands quickly went to rest on his shoulders for support while he gazed intensely into her eyes causing more blood to flushed over her cheeks.

His both hands were resting on her waist gently, she could feel her heart running a marathon into his arms, she wanted to look away but his captivating gaze was making it difficult for her to do that.