Chapter-26

Three days passed after that incident and now Virat and Jai have got back into their work while Akriti and Ritika were busy in fulfilling the responsibilities of being the daughter in law of the Rajput.

It was evening time, everyone was sitting in the living room selecting sarees and jewellries brought by the royal designers, except bua ji who went to meet some friend of her and dadi ji who was resting in her room.

"Bhabhi aap ye wala lijiye ye bhaiya ka favourite colour hai"

Naina who was sitting opposite to her exclaimed showing a black saree to her to which Akriti looked up and gave a forced smile as she was still mad at her husband.

"Acchi hai par...humpe acchi nahi lagegi Naina"

"Ye to humare jija ji batayenge ki acchi lagegi ki nahi~"

Ritika said in a teasing way with a playful smile while Akriti gave her a side glare.

"Aur kya..ye to humare billu ka kaam hai~"

Kajal said with a smile while giving her that saree.

"Billu nahi billa hain wo"

Akriti mumbled under her teeth while looking at the sarees.

"Ki hoia puttar? Tujhe pasand nahi aayi kya ye saree?"

Kajal asked to which Akriti looked at her with a big smile.

"Nahi choti maa aisa nahi hai...pasand hai hume..hum bas le hi rahe the ise.."

Akriti said while Ritika and Naina suppressed their laugh after looking at her facial expressions.

"Accha di ye wali kaisi lagegi humpe?"

Ritika asked her sister while showing her a blue colour saree.

"Ye to devar ji batayenge ki acchi lagegi ki nahi~"

Akriti said with sarcasm filled in her voice while Ritika just rolled her eyes.

"Kisko kya batana hai bhabhi?"

Jai, who just entered the living room along with his brother and fathers, said while sitting beside his wife.

"Apki biwi jaanana chahti hai ki inpe ye colour accha lagega ki nahi~"

Akriti said to Jai while Virat settled beside his wife, leaning back on the sofa.

"Accha~~Aap humari pasand ki saree Pehenegi?~"

Jai asked with his raised eyebrows to which she scoffed.

"Ji nahi...mujhe koi shauk nahi hai"

She said getting back her attention to the sarees while he rolled his eyes, leaning back on the sofa.

"Arey aap log itni jaldi kaise aa gaye aaj?"

Payal asked to her husband who was sitting beside her.

"Mann nahi lag raha tha aapke bina~to bass aa gaye~"

Raj said while pulling his wife closer by her waist.

Akriti and Ritika were stunned by their father in law stunt while Virat, Jai and Naina were enjoying their parents romance.

"Kya kar rahe hai aap??...bacche baithe hai saamne!!"

Payal said struggling to get off his grip while pushing him away gently.

"Haa to...humari wajah se hi to baithe hai saamne...humari hi mehnat hai"