Chapter-12

"Jaiye bhabhi... Wo rahe apke patidev"

Naina said to Akriti as she pushed her to walk towards Virat who was busy talking to his business partners.

Akriti stopped as she stood beside him with an awkward face while Virat turned to look at her and extended his left hand for her to hold it, with a smile on his face.

She held it hesitantly as he gently pulled her close to him while turning his head back to look at him.

"Meet my wife Mr Rathore..... "

Virat said in his deep manly voice introducing her as she was lost into staring at her husband only.

"Mrs Akriti Virat Pratap Singh Rajput"

He said while turning his eyes to look at those of hers which were already fixed on him as she blushed hearing her full name from his mouth.

"Pleasure to meet you Mrs Virat"

Akriti blinked her eyes coming to reality as the voice of Mr Rathore hit her ears.

"Ji....T-thank you"

Akriti replied with a smile trying not to sound nervous even though she was. While Virat was looking at her figure with a small smile on his face.

"Manna padega Mr Virat... Apki wife hai kaafi khubsurat... "

Mr Rathore said praising Akriti whose face turned crimson red after hearing the comment as she looked down at her hand which was holding onto those of her husband while Virat didn't like the thought of someone else complimenting his wife.

"Ji... Ye to hum bhi maante hai......By the way Akriti... Inse miliye...ye hai Mr Aadarsh Rathore... humare business partner..aur ek jaane maane novelist bhi."

Virat said professionally introducing Mr Rathore to Akriti.

"Aadarsh Rathore!.... H-hum jante hai inhe.. Inki kitaaben padhi hai humne.."

Akriti said in an excited tone as she was surprised yet happy to see her favorite writer in front of her eyes, which was not liked by Virat at all.

"Sach mein?... Ab isse zyada khushi hume kya hi hogi ye jaan kar ki aap humari kitaabee padhti hai.. "

Mr Rathore said in the same exciting voice as hers which made Virat looked at him with his dark eyes as smile already left his face long ago.
............................................................................

                           ( Virat's POV )

What. Does. He. Exactly. Meant. By. That!!!... Is he trying to flirt with my wife?!!...How. Dare. He--

"Hume kaafi pasand hai aapki kitaabee... Bohot hi accha likhte hai aap"

Kya????.... Pasand hai????... Kyuuu?????.... Akhir aisa kya hai iski kitabon mein???....and...isn't she smiling too much at him???..I know he doesn't have any bad intentions but...why does her smiling at him affect me this much???Okay fine!! It was my mistake to introduce her to him in the first place.

"Sorry for the interruption.. But i would like to have a moment with my wife... So excuse us please"

Interrupting their lovely conversation i said trying not to sound rude with a professional tone, having a fake smile on my face as i pulled my wife more close to me.

"Oh sure..please go ahead. "

I pulled her with me towards the less crowded place and turned to look at her who was looking at me in confusion. Why does she always have to make that innocent face??!!... Okay..Virat...Calm down..