Chapter-10

( Ritika's POV )

"Take those filthy hands off before i rip it apart"

My head turned towards the owner of that devilish voice as i saw the person whom i didn't want to see, was standing with his hands inside his pockets while shooting a glare at my friend which can definitely make a hole in his head.

"Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai?? "

I asked as i looked at him with my crossed eyebrows but instead of answering me he was busy glaring at my friend who just took off his hands from my waist being scared of that devil... Of course... Why wouldn't he?... Just the way he is glaring with his small rat devil eyes can make anyone scared of him... Hey bhagwaan!!!... Why does he always have to ruin my special moments?!!!....Can't he just go away and solve his cases instead of meddling with me all the time?!!

"Ye to hume apse puchna chahiye ki AAP yaha kya kar rahi hai.... Miss riti~"

I looked at him in disbelief as he threw back the same question on me while turning his head to look at me with that same glare...huh??....Seriously??...Like what the heck is his problem??!!....

"Wow yar riti.... Tune bataya nahi tera boyfriend bhi hai... Waise kafi handsome hai~"

Mira, one of my friends said to me while wiggling her eyebrows with a playful smile as i looked at her rolling my eyes at what she said.

"Chup kar mira......Meri choice itni bhi buri nahi hai"

I said making everyone look at me with a playful expression as they didn't believe my words.

"Excuse me??? "

I turned my head back towards that annoying voice to look at him who was looking at me while tilting his head with an unbelievable expression.

"Kya kaha abhi apne?? "

"Wahi jo apne suna....... Aur waise bhi.. Mai chahe yaha par kuch bhi karu.. Apko isse kya matlab?? "

I replied to him in a sarcastic way while putting my both hands on my waist as he raised his eyebrows looking at me with the same expression.
............................................................................

                            ( Jai's POV )

Shit..... She is right though..... Whatever she does, it shouldn't bother me.... It's not like i am her real boyfriend... But why is it affecting me??.... GODDD!!!... I NEED TO DO SOMETHING BEFORE SHE GETS A CHANCE TO TAUNT ME!!

I stand properly showing them my 6'2" taller figure.

"Apko pata nahi hai shayad par apki jaankari ke liye hum bata de ki public nuisance is considered as a crime under section 268 of the Indian Penal Code, and section 290 of the IPC makes these public nuisance punishable. "

I said all those things with a straight pride face without breaking the eye contact with her who was giving me a weird confused look. She is looking hot in that posture though--NO NO NO...CONTROL JAI CONTROL!! PLEASE GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF!!!

"Dekhiye... Aap jo bhi kehna chahte hai please insaano ki bhasa mein kahiye"

She said while showing me her palm being annoyed as she didn't understand a single word... Seriously???.... She does have the nerve to talk to me like that!!...

"Ji humne usi bhasa ka prayog kiya hai... Par lagta hai... Apke iss chote se dimag mein ye baat ghus nahi payi hai....So let me just tell you in your language....Apni chubhti hui awazo se dusro ko pareshan karna ek jurm hai jiske liye apko saza bhi ho sakti hai..... And i am sure apko wo jagah raas nahi ayegi... Toh isse accha yahi hai ki aap yaha se chali jaye.... Aur saath mein inn jaanwaron ko bhi yaha se dafa kare! "