Chapter 60

Izuku then raised his hand before he slammed it down into the solid air, the formation bending before it broke and dissipated, both La Brava and Gentile falling to the ground. 

Gentile hit the ground first, his body cashing into the now solid dirt as the gas cleared away due to the impact. 

Gentile: "What a time for the effects to ware off." he grunted as he felt the pain spreading through his body. 

La Brava: "Gentile!" she yelled as she fell, getting closer to the ground as she flailed about, careening to the ground before she was caught by Izuku and safely taken to the ground before being placed on the side line. It had left her somewhat shocked as she watched Izuku walk over to Gentile. 

Gentile: "W-Well," he said with a pained groan as he got up off the ground, " I would thank you for saving my partner, but seeing as you allowed me to fall I don't think a thank you is in order." 

Izuku: "I just did that because your the one I'm fighting." he said as he got into a combative stance. 

Gentile: "Hm, bold words for a rookie hero," he said, " but if its a fight you want, I'll oblige you." he said before he activated his quirk, the ground below Izuku becoming soft and bouncy as Izuku sunk into it, the now elastic material the going concave to spit out Izuku only to not effect him as he remained on the bouncy material.

Gentile then gave a slightly shocked look at Izuku as he saw him stay in place. 

Gentile: "W-What an interesting quirk you have." he said as he cleared his throat, "But a Gentleman doesn't back down from a challenge, I will surely defeat you and show that the heroes have been to lax as of late." he said, glancing over to the camera that La Brava had on him.

Izuku then let out a small sigh before he somewhat stabilized himself on the bouncy ground, the putting energy into his back foot before he launched himself at Gentile. 

Gentile then quickly reacted, creating a solid air formation in front of him, waiting for it to intercept Izuku before he felt a sharp pain in his side. 

Gentile: "Wh-What!?" he said as he looked down and saw Izuku lodging his fist into his side. 

Izuku: "Your too cocky and oriented with your image, you need to focus more on tactics." he said before he swung his leg around aiming for Gentile's legs before he his a bouncy air formation. 

Gentile: "I could tell you the same thing!" he said, maintaining a smile on his face before he stacked multiple air formations together and slammed his fist into Izuku, " Gently Sandwich!" he yelled. 

Izuku was then sent skidding back along the ground, still holding up his arms from blocking the attack. 

Izuku: 'He's as tactical as I remember.' he thought, 'But he's just as oriented with his image and pride.'

Izuku then reoriented himself as he got into a fighting stance. 

Gentile: "La Brava!" he yelled, "Please, record my bout with this hero with the utmost accuracy! I want the world to see this!" 

La Brava: "Yes Gentile!" she said, aiming the pink camera at both Izuku and Gentile, eagerly awaiting the next action.

Gentile then cleared his throat before he spread out his arms. 

Gentile: "Well, it looks like we have a pesky hero here to ruin our plans." he said in a grand tone, " I apologize, fore I cannot allow that to happen." 

Izuku: "Don't worry, you won't." he said before he lunged at Gentile again, pulling his fist back before it collided with a air barrier, the formation contorting for a moment before Izuku's fist broke threw and Gentile narrowly dodged the attack.