Chapter 71

All for One sat in his chambers, the sound of beeping monitors making a cacophony of annoying sounds. It was a blatant reminder of what All-Might had done to him, and the foolish choice he had made to try and make his brother useful. 

All-For-One: "Garaki!" he yelled, his voice echoing in the base before the cowardly doctor stumbled into the room. 

Garaki: "Yes, All-For-One." he said, giving a bow to the bed ridden villain, "I was just finishing up one of the Nomu, but it can wait."

All-For-One: " How is that one project were were working on?" he asked, "The one with the white hair?" 

Garaki: "Um." he hummed, "You're going to have to be a little more specific. There's a lot of them with white hair, quirk malfunctions, mental trauma, and all that."

All-For-One: "The one we gave the duplicate quirk to," he said, "The duplicate of All-For-One."

Garaki: "Oh, you mean Nine," he said, letting out a small chuckle, "I'm afraid that he's not entirely ready yet. Though he will be fully capable in the next few weeks." 

All-For-One then let out a small sigh. 

All-For-One: "Focus all you can on that project." he said, "I'll take care of the Nomu for the time being." 

Garaki then gave a surprised and shocked look. 

Garaki: "Why? Do you think Nine is that much of an asset?" he asked, "You never want to take care of my children, you always say that they're a little to revolting for your taste." 

All-For-One: " Well.. I've found something more interesting." he said, a sinister smile spreading across his face. 

Garaki: "Really? What is it?" he asked. 

All-For-One: "My son." he said, "Izuku Midoriya, an genetic inheritor of my quirk. No transfer, fabrication, or even surgery to acquire it." he said before letting out a groan, "Though it seems like he'll need a little help in activating the quirk, but that's nothing that you can't do, right old friend?" 

Garaki: "I would be honored." he said, "I promise you, your son will be more than capable. He will be.. my masterpiece." 

. . .

Izuku let out a small yawn as he work up, wincing as the pain as it came rushing back to him. 

Izuku: "Oh.. R-Right." he groaned before he tried getting up, only for him to feel a weight on his right side. He then looked and saw that it was Ochaco, sleeping solemnly as she held on to him, "Oh, Right." he said before he noticed the blood on her, another memory coming to mind before he looked around. The floor was covered in blood stains, and the area around him and Ochaco was soaked in the crimson red, "Oh.. Right."

Izuku then let out a sigh before he lightly shock the brown haired girl.

Izuku: "Ochaco, wake up." he said, causing the girl to groan before rolling over, closer to him and directly on a stitched wound, "O-Ow!!" he whimpered before Ochaco quickly darted up. 

Ochaco: "O-Oh my goodness, are you okay?" she asked, sleep still in her eyes, " I-I forgot a-and I was still tired, a-and-" 

Izuku: "It's fine." he said, sitting up, "I'm just a little sore." he said before getting off the bed, stretching only a little bit so he wouldn't pop any stitches. Izuku then stood still for a moment, feeling dizzy as he began swaying. He almost fell over before Ochaco came to his side and supported him.

Ochaco: "Maybe we should go to Recovery Girl." she said, " You don't look that well, and you've lost a lot of blood." 

Izuku: "I-I'll be.." he started before letting out a pained groan, "Yeah.. we should probably go to recovery girl."