Chapter 13

Izuku sat in the temporary nurse's office, laying on the bed as he relaxed.

Recovery Girl: "Your lucky you got out of that with only a few charred clothes and small burns" she said, "I don't know if I should even let you go out there again," she said as she looked him over.

Izuku: "Well I don't have much of a choice," he said as he stood up, "If I don't go my friend would probably never let me live it down, and try to kick my ass later." he said as he headed for the door, "You don't need to worry, I'll be just fine." he said with a smile.

{#famous-last-words}

. . .

Bakugo looked at the stadium as he clenched his fist, thinking about the battle between Todoroki and Izuku. Thinking about the fire power that he could only have- NO! then he hadn't yet obtained it.

He thought that he had drowned out his hate to lose along with his over bearing pride, but it seemed like it came back and with a sickening vengeance. He wanted to be that strong, no stronger than anyone else. He wanted to be better but felt like he was lagging behind and becoming one of the extras that he used to ridicule so often.

He could feel small explosions popping on his hands as he gripped the hand rail, a tendency that he had obtained when he first obtained his quirk. Whenever he got irritated, he could unconsciously set off small explosions...

Bakugo: ' small explosions... like a cluster... small... compressed explosions that exploded in a cluster. ' He thought as a series of ideas popped into his head, dots forming as some ideas were quickly cast away, and others becoming a catalyst for what he had thought up. He had formed a plan, as well as a devastating technique that he would have to try out against Izuku.

. . .

President Mic: "WEEEEELCOME BACK!" he said as the crowd cheered yet again, " We are now finally able to continue our tournament with this final show down!" he yelled as Izuku and Bakugo faced each other, " It's our powerful and talented student, Izuku Midoriya against our explosive ball of anger, Bakugo Katsuki!" he said as the crowd cheered.

Izuku: "I'm looking forward to this." he said with a smile.

Bakugo: "Whatever nerd," he scoffed, "Prepared to get your ass kicked." he threatened.

Izuku: "That's if I left you." he said back.

President Mic: "Are you all ready for the final battle," he said to the crowd as they cheered loudly," Well 3... 2... 1... GO!" he yelled.

Izuku could only barely feel Danger Sense before he instinctively blocked it.

Bakugo - Scuffed Cluster

Bakugo then slammed into Izuku with great force, sending him flying back and skidding across the ground before Bakugo went at him again, this time going from overhead and kicking Izuku back to the middle of the platform causing the green haired teen to tumble and roll on the ground.

Izuku: 'What the hell is going on today!?' he thought as he got up, 'Their advancing faster than I ever could imagine, he hasn't even perfected his AP Shot yet!'

Bakugo: "You like that nerd!" he yelled, "I thought of it when I saw how Todoroki was kicking your ass," he said before he pounded his fist together before letting off a small explosion as if it intimidate Izuku, before he put his hands behind him and launched himself at Izuku with shocking speed.

Izuku quickly and narrowly dodged Bakugo's charge, before Bakugo, grunted and changed directions midair and swung his leg to hit Izuku who dodged again.