the big and surprising reveal

Kiyotaka : i... Hated it

*class d was surprised of the personality change of kiyotaka ayanokoji*

Hirata : hey what in the world happened?!... Kiyotaka... This isn't you

Kiyotaka : what do you know about... Me? Exactly

Kushida : what happened you were so energetic with us

Kiyotaka : oh please you also have a fake personality just... Like... Me...

Kushida POV *he... He knows*

Kiyotaka : well since that's over I'll tell everyone on what's the requirements on becoming a class S student...

*everyone was all ears for hearing this*

Kiyotaka : you need to have a perfect grade... What I mean is all perfects... No mistakes all 100s...second you need to master at least 6 martial arts... And finally... A recognition from the prime minister of Japan

Me : *after kiyotaka was taken care of by the Sakayanagi residents his national identity and abilities were recognized by the Japanese government without learning the origins of the white room*

*everyone was flabbergasted on the requirements*

Kiyotaka : well that's all

*kiyotaka went to his slot of class S besides class a*

Arisu : well I guess your mission is done... So?

Kiyotaka : what do you mean

Kiyotaka : what do you mean...so?

Arisu : heyyy!... You promise me that we'll go on a date

*kiyotaka change his expression from a cold to a warm expression*

Kiyotaka : of course... How about this afternoon?

Arisu : ok that fine with me

*class a was confused on their leader arisu change of personality... From a tactical genius to a... A normal high school girl?!*

Katsuragi : a-arisu-san do you know him?

Arisu : yeah... He's my boyfriend

Katsuragi : huh?!

*the whole of (class a) was surprised on the sudden news of their leader arisu sakayanagi a tactical genius who will not hesitate to use anyone for her and the classes benifits was dating someone*

Masumi : b-boyfriend?!

Arisu : yeah... Is there a problem with that

Masayoshi : n-no.. We're just surprised..