Class-D's training

hiyori POV :*m-monster... I... I didn't know Ayanokoji was t-this strong... I'll call Albert to help me carry Ryuen... For now I should keep quiet......*

.

.

.

*as Ayanokoji was walking back to the buildings he thought to himself*
"I didn't actually want to scare hiyori she seems nice but even she needs to know she should stop Ryuen from messing with me... Maybe I went a little too far... Oh well"

.

.

.

*one week later*

*at class-D
Time - 9:00am*

Horikita : hey Sudo

Sudo : hm?

Horikita : did you hear the news?

Sudo : what news?

Horikita : Ryuen has been in the infirmary for a whole week now and is rumored to have some bad bruises

Hirata : what really? What happened to him?

Horikita : that's why I'm here asking you Sudo

Sudo : wait Don't tell me you suspect me right Horikita?

Horikita : no I'm just asking you if you have any involvement in this Sudo... Remember you have a track record of fights with class-C so you would be the first suspect.... Did you do it?

Sudo : of course I didn't I haven't even interacted with Ryuen nor his group... Plus I may be able to stand my grounds against Ryuen but I definitely cannot beat him...

Horikita :... It's good to know you didn't have any involvement with it...

Hirata : but what happened to Ryuen? He's an expert fighter there's only a handful of students that'll be able to stand their ground with him...

Horikita : maybe... I was wrong and Sudo isn't the first suspect... Ayanokoji has a handful of history of fighting Ryuen... But obviously this is just a hypothesis I don't have any evidence right now......

Hirata : oh well we should just help our class with training right now and forget about Ryuen

Horikita : yeah you're right...

.

.

*as all three of them looked at class-D training hard physically and academically*

.

.

Horikita : it's good that our class is getting ready for the individual examination

Sudo : well the class is operating well thanks to you being our leader horikita

Horikita :... well not really... It's mostly hirata

*as both Hirata and Sudo replied*
"Um... Yeah..."

.

.