"cruise ship"

*in orders for the students to get to the remote island they need to take the giant cruises ship that has enough food for two months they're just gonna be there for two weeks*

*as Everyone is preparing and training while others are partying*

*the first day*

*me : also the island exam will be different from the anime since ayanokoji is a one man group so the other classes can just easily guess that ayanokoji is the leader of class S since he's the only student there*

*me : this chapter is only an explenation before the true island exam*

*in this exam each class will be having 100 points at the start of the exam while they need to steal from other classes to gain more points while each class will choose a hiding place for their class and the main point of this exam is to see how the students cooperate in a survival situation and other classes can sabotage. by the end of the island exam teachers will vote each class for their cooperation out of 100 in many categories*

*there are many ways to to it first. Cause havoc in the other classes base that should only cause minor injuries that will not be an obstacle to the students school life so it can only be an injury like a bruise or sprain but if it breaks a bone then the whole class of the intruder will be eliminated "ayanokoji can dislocate a students body since he can relocate it so that's the biggest advantage of ayanokoji in physical combat that doesn't allow big injuries" While each class will be given a teacher to monitor them in case of an emergency or lack of food and water*

*the students are still in the cruise ship for two weeks before the island exam*

Chapter 18