"break at last"

*after the study sessions of class a to d ayanokoji wakes up on Friday where it's his break day and even though he's exhausted he got up at 4 am still surprised on the events last night from meeting his father after seven years to his father's apology letter and also the idea of the fifth generation going to his school next year*

*as ayanokoji got dressed in running clothes to takes a morning run at 4:20 am he sees a couple class b students also with running clothes getting ready to run*

Ayanokoji : you guys are quite early

ayanokoji POV :*most male students just interacted with me just a little bit but it was manageable while the class b girls are surrounding me*

Chihiro : u-um... Are you close with Ichinose ayanokoji?

Ayanokoji : uhh yeah... We're friends... Why?

Amikura : well when we left the physical session only Ichinose and you were left... After you then left Ichinose seemed... Different

Ayanokoji : different?

Kobashi : well she became less cheerful and more quiet and... C-colder?

Ayanokoji : don't worry she'll be well soon

Ayanokoji POV :*this must be the effects of the psycological treatment I gave to class b... But Ichinose understands it... Way too fast... No! there's no such thing as way too fast... This is better than expected...*

Ayanokoji : do you guys always run this Early?

Amikura : well... Ever since that session you gave to us happened us class b started to run at 4 am to better our indurance...

*as ayanokoji looked at the sky while running*

Ayanokoji : th-this... Is very peaceful

Amikura : hm? Did you say something ayanokoji?

Ayanokoji : no don't worry about it

*with that class b ran with ayanokoji for thirty minutes*

*as 4:50 am hits class b students went back to their dorms to take a shower and get ready for school while ayanokoji just ran for another half an hour*

Ayanokoji POV :*its already 5:20 huh... I should better head back now*

*as ayanokoji went back to his dorm he got ready and take a shower and gets his uniform as he went to class a at 5:30*

Arisu : huh your quite early ayanokoji

Ayanokoji : yeah I barely got any sleep last night

*arisu grins*

Arisu : whyy? Thinking about me?

Ayanokoji : unfortunately no

Arisu : so? What's the reason?

Ayanokoji : let's talk later with your father after school

Arisu : uhh... Ok

*as ayanokoji looked at arisu's eyes*

Arisu : are you thinking lewd thoughts about me

Ayanokoji : no

Arisu : not that I mind😏

Ayanokoji POV :*she's really something... "Sigh"*

*time skip to the afternoon*

*as ayanokoji and arisu are in the Chairman's office*

Chairman sakayanagi : so what do you want to talk about ayanokoji

*ayanokoji looked at chairman sakayanagi in the eyes*

Ayanokoji : you know what I'm talking about

Chairman sakayanagi : huh... So you've met your father again huh... So how's the reunion?

Ayanokoji : better than I could've ever thought... And I've read the letter

Arisu : you've met your father here?! Really?

Ayanokoji : yes actually... And it was nice... I enjoyed our conversation...

Arisu : is that why you said you barely had any sleep?

Ayanokoji : yes correct

Chairman sakayanagi : so what's the problem ayanokoji?

Ayanokoji : your really questioning what's the problem... Why is my father here?... He's a busy man.i know he wouldn't just go here to visit his son... Why is he here chairman... Don't you dare lie

Chairman sakayanagi : "sigh" Well I guess there's no point to lie to you... Your father is here to check your progress of becoming more "human"..

Ayanokoji : I'm not following?

Chairman sakayanagi : what I mean is he's here to check if you are becoming more human... So in the future he can order you as your father and not your boss and to see if you've developed loyalty to others..

Ayanokoji : now that he seen it...... He's planing to send other white room students here isn't he's planing to send the fifth generation here next year and the sixth generation after next year just so that he can gain more human like geniuses instead of robots...

Chairman sakayanagi : yep correct... Any more questions?

Ayanokoji : no.well I'll take my leave now

*as ayanokoji and arisu left the Chairman's office*

Arisu : so... Are you mad?

Ayanokoji : no Not really... I'm quite happy actually... He's not going to make emotionless monsters...

Arisu : what do you want to do now?

Ayanokoji : you wanna go on a mall date?

*arisu smiles and grabbed ayanokoji's hand*

Arisu : ok that's a good idea.......

-uploaded on November 7 2023

Chapter 13