England Asks Stuff (?)

Q: "I'd like to know, why don't you like people? I mean, you absolutely hate people it seems. And second thing, if you don't wanna answer that (tho I hope you answer both these), then what would you do if you were shoved in a closet and found yourself in Narnia? - England"

Gil: ........ Well, I dislike people because they've bothered me for ages. When I was younger, my own people, the people I tried to protect, tried to burn me for having red eyes and white hair. They had never seen an albino before and assumed I was devil spawn. They burned me and continually tried to kill me, but being a country prevented me from dying. Then my fellow countries disbanded me and took over my land, taking away my country status, and since then no one has ever really cared about me. My history is full of war and pain, and you ask me why I don't like people? I've lost any trust towards humans and countries alike. I think it's only natural to hate people after what they've done to me.

Admin: Calm down, Gil. It was only a question. That's all in the past.

Gil: *sighs* Yeah, okay. Anyway, on to the second part. If I went through a closet and found myself in Narnia? ....... Why? Is Narnia even real? Talking lions would be weird. I would walk straight back in to the closet and go home.

Admin: *coughs* He's always been in the closet.

Gil: Wha-- *blushes* I'm not gay!

Admin: Tell that to Matt.