Chapter 9

" Hyung! You know that's not possible, it's been years since I last felt the presence of my wolf and talked to him, it was probably just a headache"

" You can believe what you want to jungkook but I'm sure your wolf is trying to communicate with you. Take a leave from office for a few days and try to communicate with your wolf." Jin said trying hard to comfort jungkook but he knew he had to tell him the truth.

" Hyung.." jungkook spoke with tears in his eyes.
" Hyung my wolf will want to mark hyejin, I don't want to hyung... I-I can't."

Jin and namjoon both looked at him with sadness in their eyes. They know it's true. They know that jungkook won't be able to overpower his wolf and his wolf will surely try to mark his mate, and knowing hyejin she won't complain since she's been waiting for it too.

" Rest for a while jungkook, we'll be in the other room." Jin spoke and ruffled Jungkook's hair before they both made their way out.

______________________________________________

It was night and jungkook was in deep thoughts. He wanted to talk with his wolf but at the same time he didn't. He didn't want to mark hyejin and be with her for his whole life, even though he knew it was inevitable, he'd have to do it one day,no matter if he wants to or not.

" J, come out please, it's been years, let's talk."
Jungkook pleaded his wolf J. He didn't know if he'll get a reply back or not.

" I know you were really attached with her, but so was I. I also lost my grandmother J. I only had you, we were supposed to be there for eachother but you never spoke to me again. You're my wolf,J. You don't even know what happened in all these years"

" Jungkook"
Jungkook was shocked to hear his wolf's voice and also emotional, it's been so long.

" What happened in these years?" J asked.

" We found our mate, J."

" Mate?"

" Yes, a beautiful omega. Her name is hyejin."

" I want to meet her. Did you mark her yet?"

" J." Jungkook whispered. He was going to tell J about what happened in all these years and about the person he's so in love with.

" I love someone else."