Chapter 22

" Please get out." Taehyung spoke pushing jungkook back softly.

" Tae" jungkook whispered.

" No jungkook, I do trust that what you said was true but I really don't think I can do this anymore" He said as he pointed towards himself and jungkook.

" You always end up doing something or something happens whenever we get close, I hate it jungkook. I'm the one who gets heartbroken in the end." Taehyung spoke and jungkook just listened, wanting taehyung to say everything that was on his mind.

" Whenever I feel like we could have something, there is always something that goes wrong and it hurts me. I can fight for you but for how long? With you I never know where I stand."

" I didn't know where I stood when we were in highschool and I still don't know it. We kissed yes but that was it, did it mean as much to you as it did to me?"

" It meant alot to me tae" jungkook whispered.

" I hate it,jungkook." Taehyung sighed and jungkook could see how his eyes were getting teary.

" I hate how I always wanted you, no matter what happened, It didn't stop me from liking you. No one felt enough for me. No one. You found someone else, someone you were in a relationship with and someone you liked while I couldn't let anyone close to me and in my heart. I don't blame you for opening your heart to somebody but that doesn't mean that I'm not hurt."

" It was always you and I hate it because it hurts me."

" You hurt me jungkook." He whispered brokenly.

" Please just leave, I'm doing this for myself, I don't want to get hurt anymore and I don't want to feel dumb for thinking that you might feel something for me." He sighed.

Jungkook stepped towards taehyung and held his hands, looking him in the eyes.

" I'll give you all the space you need but not like this. Not when you don't know my intentions, not when you would just hurt yourself."

" I've always liked you, and by always I mean I still do. It never changed, it didn't matter if I was in a relationship with someone, you were still the one that was in my heart. Why do you think I broke up with her? Because I knew that I'll never be able to like her. I'm sorry for making you feel like you mean nothing to me, I'm sorry for hurting you taehyung. And I'm sorry but I'm not giving up on you. It doesn't matter if you push me away, no matter how long it takes, I won't stop until I'm sure you know how much you mean to me, I won't stop until I'm sure that you have no doubts about me, I won't stop until I'm sure you have no insecurities, especially regarding me. I can do anything you want taehyung, I can do anything for you."

" I can give you anything but if it's my absence that you want, then I'm sorry I can't give you that."

" I'll be selfish now taehyung. I'll be selfish for once and I won't give up on you. I'll heal every wound that I have created. I'll never make you feel like a toy or an option to me. Because you're so much more than that, my love." Jungkook smiled and kissed taehyung on the forehead.

" I'm leaving now so you can gather your thoughts but I'll be back, don't miss me too much" jungkook smirked and left leaving taehyung with a gaping mouth and a crazy heartbeat.

His smirk was wiped off from his face the moment he left the office. He has someone to confront.

______________________________________

Vote please><