Chapter 13

As soon as taehyung left the office, jungkook dialed jin's number because he was curious about something.

He wanted his wolf to see taehyung but he wasn't able to contact with his wolf. Did his wolf leave him again? But he promised...

' no don't think like that, I'm sure he didn't leave' jungkook thought and waited for Jin to pick up the call.

" Hello?"

" Jin hyung I have a question."

" I'm fine how are you?"

" Hyung~"

" Ok ok ask"

" Hyung, I wanted my wolf to see taehyung but I wasn't able to contact him. Do you know why this is? Did my wolf leave again?"

" I don't have any idea about this, kook. I'll ask namjoon about this, can you come over tonight? We can talk over dinner."

" Sure."

" Don't worry jungkook. I'm sure your wolf didn't leave."

" I hope so hyung. I hope so."

Time skip~

Jungkook was on his way to Namjin's home to get the answers he needed. Soon he reached their house and knocked on the door and was answered by jin.

After chatting for some time jungkook and namjoon were sitting on the dining table waiting for jin to bring the food, namjoon offered to help him but Jin said that he doesn't want him to destroy the food he made by spilling it.

" I heard what you asked Jin. And I know that your wolf didn't leave again." Namjoon said.

" Then why am I not able to contact him?" Jungkook asked curiously.

" Since he was absent for a very long time, it will take him some time to appear whenever he wishes or whenever you want him to."

" How long will it take?"

" It will take a few weeks but he will appear in between but it will be random and not intentional."

" But I wanted to show him the person I love" jungkook whined.

" Taehyung?"

" Ofcourse." Jin said while exiting the kitchen and keeping the dishes on the table.

" Thankyou for the food hyung." Jungkook said and Jin just ruffled his hair in response and sat down.

" Do you think your wolf will accept taehyung?" Namjoon asked.

" It will be hard for him because taehyung isn't our fated mate but he said that he can't be with someone that I don't love."

" He's really understanding."

" He is. And I feel guilty hyung because he has always wanted his mate and me too but suddenly I meet my mate and I'm not able to love her because I already have someone in my heart."

" Everything happens for a reason jungkook. Maybe tae is the one for you, fated or not."

" Yeah." Jungkook said. He has already texted taehyung about where to meet and they'll meet tomorrow. He has no idea what he will say but he knows he'll say everything he has always wanted to.

Authors note: I hope you all are doing fine and liking this story! Check out my other story " Just friends" too it's basically on one-sided love between bestfriends, I think you guys will like it<333