Chapter 10

It was a few minutes after jungkook had told his wolf about what happened these years. And also about how he's sure he'll never be able to love her.

" So you are in love with someone else?"

" Yes."

" A human?"

" Yes."

" While you have a mate?"

" Yes. I know you've always been waiting for your mate J and me too, I've always wanted a mate but I can't feel anything for her no matter how much I try. I don't know what to do, J. I don't know why I feel like this for someone who's not my mate. I hope you'll try to accept it and not mark her."

" Jungkook."

" I won't."

Jungkook could feel his heart shattering and he asked: " you won't accept it?"

" I won't let you be sad again jungkook. And you know that I won't be able to love someone that you don't love. I wasn't with you for so many years but I won't make the same mistake again. You're my human and I love you. And I'll support you. We won't mark her. We can reject her. And you can show me the human that has your heart, I have a feeling that my heart will belong to that human as well."

J said teasingly and jungkook was sure he'd be wiggling his eyebrows right now. Jungkook was so thankful to have a wolf like this, most wolfs won't give up on their mate but his wolf did, just so he can be happy even tho he knows J must be hurting now. Both of them always wanted to be with their fated mate but the heart wants what it wants.

" Even if I reject her, I won't be able to be with the one I love, not without hurting him."

" What do you mean?"
Jungkook sighed and thought about the conversation he had with Jimin before taehyung was about to leave for LA.

" We'll kill him, J. It's inevitable. He won't stay alive with us." Jungkook spoke sadly with tears in his eyes.