Chapter 17

Jungkook and taehyung were getting closer and closer. To the point that they were hanging out with eachother almost everyday. They are friends now and are really comfortable with eachother. Jungkook was going to tell taehyung that his relationship with hyejin ended, today and yeah he was excited because maybe he and taehyung can be something more than friends but he's not sure if taehyung still feels the same way or not.

Right now they were in Jungkook's apartment, trying to bake some viral cookies that looked so good and taehyung wanted to try them. But instead of baking cookies they were playing with flour, trying to put flour on each other's face. Jungkook was the one who started it but he's now running away from taehyung, whose hands are full of flour. Taehyung is truly evil.

" Tae stop" jungkook laughed while still running.

" You stop" jungkook could hear taehyung say

" As if" he scoffed and ran towards the couch.

" You can't catch me" jungkook said while showing taehyung his tounge and taehyung just stopped where he was, looking out of breath.

" Yeah I give up" he said while panting.

" Wa- you chased me for 10 mins just to give up?"

" Yeah I'm really tired, I'll just wash my hands." Taehyung said defeatedly and moved towards jungkook to go to the kitchen to wash his hands.

" YOU THOUGHT!!" before jungkook could process what taehyung meant, he felt himself falling back on the touch with taehyung's dirty hands on his face and he shrieked.

" You're so stupid." Taehyung laughed while sitting above jungkook, his hands still on Jungkook's face.

Jungkook opened his eyes to see taehyung hovering above him, he should be annoyed because his face and clothes were dirty but he soon realized the position they were in and felt his cheeks heating up as he diverted his eyes to the wall behind taehyung. He can't look at him in the eyes.

Taehyung also realized their position after he stopped laughing and now it was just awkward.
' for Gods sake he has a girlfriend, get off of him' taehyung thought to himself and got up while clearing his throat and jungkook sat up too.

None of them spoke for a while before taehyung decided to ask something he was curious about.

" Koo?"

" Yes?" Jungkook said trying not to blush again because of the nickname. Why is he blushing so much today?

" We've been hanging out together almost everyday from the past few weeks but I haven't seen your girlfriend and you haven't mentioned her too, is everything okay?" Taehyung asked and jungkook was thankful he did because he didn't know how to start the conversation himself.

" Oh, we broke up a few weeks ago." Jungkook finally dropped the news.

" Thank God." Taehyung murmured while his eyes sparkled but then he realize he shouldn't look this happy with his " friends" breakup, he can feel happy but he can't look happy in front of jungkook who's heartbroken as he thinks so.

" What?" Jungkook asked trying to hide his smile because he heard him perfectly.

" What? I didn't say anything." Taehyung said innocently.

" Oh I thought I heard something." Jungkook played along, he didn't want taehyung to feel embarrassed but he was happy seeing that taehyung looked relieved after hearing the news.