Chapter 18

Warning: fluff.

" So, why did you guys breakup?" Taehyung asked.

" We just weren't working out so I thought it's better to end the relationship before it turns unhealthy." Jungkook said and taehyung had a feeling that this wasn't the whole truth but shrugged it off.

" How are you coping up with it? I'm always here if you need someone to talk to." Taehyung said while smiling softly.

" I'll keep that in mind." Jungkook said while chuckling meanwhile taehyung was just looking at him with fondness in his eyes, the way Jungkook's eyes crinkle when he smiles and the way his whole face lights up. His smile truly has the power to light up every room.

" We totally forgot about baking the cookies." Jungkook reminded and they both laughed because they really forgot.

" Seriously let's bake them now." Taehyung said while still laughing and they both got up to finally bake the cookies when they heard a loud noise and every light in the house went off.

" They didn't say that there's gonna be a thunderstorm" taehyung spoke while looking out the windown. It just started raining along with thunder. How will he go home now? It will be dark soon. He was in his thoughts when jungkook called him.

" Since we can't bake, why not just watch a movie and have some snacks? I think I have a few downloaded on my laptop." Jungkook offered and taehyung didn't deny because he wanted to spend some more time with jungkook so he agreed and jungkook left to bring the snacks and beer while taehyung turned on the laptop.

" Which movie do you wanna watch?" Taehyung asked.

" Let's watch zombie on sale? It's my comfort movie" jungkook said and how can taehyung deny his man to be? Yes man to be, because taehyung is a confident man and he wants jungkook.

Even though it was a odd choice for a comfort movie taehyung still agreed, because whatever jungkook wants, he gets. Taehyung will make sure of it.

They started watching the movie, while eating snacks and drinking beer and soon they were drunk because they lost count of how much they drank.

" I love it" taehyung cried.
" W- what?" Jungkook also cried.
" T-the way he eats cabbage is so cute." Taehyung cried even more and jungkook didn't like it so he cupped his cheeks. " Don't cry, you're c-cuter" he sniffed because he thought that taehyung thinks the zombie is cuter than him.

Taehyung just glared at him and jungkook was confused because what did he do?
" You're even cuter than me!!!" Taehyung spoke angrily.
" No I'm not!!! You're the cutest!!"
" You're the cutest-er!!!" taehyung said still looking angry meanwhile jungkook wanted to cry again, because why doesn't taehyung find himself cute?? And why is taehyung angry that jungkook is cuter? He doesn't want to be cute if it makes tae sad. Thinking this, a few drops of tears rolled down his cheeks.

" I'm n-not cute" he spoke while sniffing and taehyung forgot all his anger because his baby was sad. Taehyung was just angry because jungkook was so cute and he was thinking that taehyung is cuter than him, but it can't happen!! Jungkook is the cutest!! But he forgot everything when he saw tears in Jungkook's eyes so he cupped Jungkook's cheek and wiped his tears with his thumb.

" Okay, I'm cute don't cry anymore, I don't like it." Taehyung said and kissed jungkook on the cheek while jungkook just pouted.

" W-what's wrong?" Taehyung asked but jungkook didn't say anything and just pointed at his lips and pouted even more.

" Is there something on your lips?" Taehyung asked confusedly because his drunk brain can't process anything. Jungkook just rolled his eyes, he has to take matter in his own hands now!

So he placed one of his hands on taehyung's jaw and bought his face closer and pressed their lips together. Both sat there for a few seconds, unmoving, lips pressed together before taehyung started moving his lips and jungkook followed along. Soon they were kissing passionately.

Jungkook took taehyung's bottom lip between his teeth and taehyung opened his mouth, allowing jungkook to slip his tounge in, which he did and soon taehyung was straddling jungkook with his hands on Jungkook's neck, while jungkook was holding his waist tightly.

They soon felt the need to breathe and stopped kissing, a string for saliva connecting their lips. They were just looking at eachother in silence, Jungkook's hands still on taehyung's waist, not wanting to leave him.It was dark in the house, the only light coming from the laptop, the sound of rain was just a background noise as they both got lost in eachother. Taehyung looked at jungkook and leaned down to peck him again and moved his lips towards Jungkook's jaw and neck, pressing kisses there, sucking the place, making sure to leave marks.

Jungkook was breathing heavily, trying to control his moans while his hands ran through taehyung's hair. Soon he felt a weight on his chest just to see that taehyung had fell asleep and he chuckled. The makeout session made him almost sober and he was hoping taehyung won't regret it tommorow because jungkook surely didn't.

He picked taehyung up and bought him to his own room, putting him on the bed and covering him with a blanket, soon slipping under the covers himself but still keeping his distance, because taehyung was sleeping and he didn't want to cuddle without his permission, he's not sure if taehyung would like it if they woke up cuddling so he put some space between them and turned to look at taehyung.

Taehyung is the most beautiful person he's ever seen. It's not just his outer beauty, he's beautiful from the inside as well. He felt that he was lucky to be able to love him, the fact that he was given another chance made him feel like the luckiest person ever. Soon he felt sleepy and closed his eyes, he's sure that tonight he will have the most peaceful sleep he has had in years.