Chapter 1

*Y/n's Pov*

I woke up at the sound of my alarm blasting in my ears... Why the hell anyone don't want me to have my sleep...
I lazily opened my eyes and then it hit me it's Monday today... No more weekend
It's 7:56 already and my University starts at 8:20...

Ohh shitt!

I quickly ran to the bathroom and did my morning routine after sometime I ran to the maingate of my house.

"Y/N darling eat something!" My mom yelled making me stop but I replied

"Mom I don't have time now" Then I ran to the way of my University...

The signal was red at the only crossing between me and my University...
Oh damn everyone is against me today!

I waited impatiently for the signal to turn red for the vehicles and green for the walkers... After a minute or two the signal changed I immediately ran and that's when a high speed car was coming in my direction and was about to hit me and then....

It abruptly came to a halt... It stopped right in front of me... RIGHT INFRONT OF ME!!

I'M SAFE!!!

Thankyou thankyou thankyou so much God!

"CAN'T YOU SEE!" A man yelled at me... This driver! It's his fault...

I wanted to say
"You fucking asshole it's your fault can't you see tze signal turned red for your trashy vehicle!"

But all that came out of my mouth was a
"Sorry... I'll be careful next time" And with that I ran to my University...

But little did she know that someone was watching her in total aww... And admiring her!

*??? POV*

I was returning from a mission. A hectic night it was... The mission was successful as all ways. It's 8:18 a.m now. I was in my car whereas my driver was taking me to my mansion...

Then suddenly my car came to a halt I was about to shout at my driver when my eyes caught a figure in front of the car...

Her Hazel brown eyes widened in utter shock... Pink-ish plumpy lips that were parted a little... Cute button nose...

Small lil hands raised in the air... Long wavy hairs tied up losely in a ponytail making me feel to just open them and let them fall freely...

What are you doing to me princess...

I was about to go out to talk to her but driver have to ruin everything! He shouted on her!

How dare He?!

She just muttered a sorry and ran away... I quickly came out of my car and walked behind her. She entered in an university.

Royal heart University...

It's my own University. How come I don't know about her studying in an university I own.

I entered in the university and directly went to the director's Office. He was sitting on his chair but quickly stood up from it as soon as he saw me...

"M-Mr. Kim... You here? H-How c-an I help you?" He stutterd badly making me smirk...
I love when people are scared of me.

"I want some information about someone studying here" I said calmly. He bowed then ran out after a minute or two he came back with thick file in his hand... Not a single file actually a while bundle of 8 files in his hand...

"Sir who's information do you need? I-I mean a boy or a Girl? " He asked me...

"A girl" I said and started scrolling through pages... An actuall fool I didn't even told him her any identification and here he's trying to find her.

Suddenly my eyes fell on her walking out in a far corridor opposite to the one where director office is.

"I want her information!" I said pointing at her... The director quickly looked in the direction

"Y/N. Oh you want information about her" he said...
So her name is Y/N. Interesting.

He then scrolled through a file where final year student was written... Soon he gave me a page with her information.

.................................................................
Y/N
*Your photo*

Age- 24 years old
Subject- Buisness Management

Second last year topper.
.................................................................

Ohh so my princess is a topper.
Nice.

I looked out to see her again but she was gone. No worries I'll make you mine for sure. I promise you that princess.

*Y/N's POV*

I was going back in my class and there I spotted Enwoo... He waved at me and I quickly went to him and sat beside him...

"Why so late dumbo?" He asked

"Na nothing... Just woke up late. But how dare you call me dumb you cracked shell of peanut" I said glaring at him

"WTH cracked shell of peanut! Is it even make sense?!" He fired back but who cares.

We were bickering like this when the teacher Mr.Yan Cheol entered the class...

Honestly speaking I don't like him even a bit.

He always look at me with Lust in his eyes like What the fuck?! I'm your student dude! Maybe of the same age as your daughter.

__________________________________

First chapter out hope you like it
Thanks for coming here and reading my sh!tt again.

If you like it than do vote it.

Till then
Bye
Saranghaeyo 💜