Chapter 25

*Taehyung's POV*

A boy came running to Da som. A scared... No no no terror visible on his face. He fell and sid something un audible and collapsed. His one eye was plucked out. Eww! Gross!
He was bleeding so much too. Maybe he died.

Da som went there. Not long after came running back in the room blood splattered on her face and the cream ish dress she was wearing was now red.

"That was a trap! You piece of shit! You fooled me!" She screamed making us confused.

Soon enough after the painfull yell of someone... Not my Y/n. I heard someone singing a song which sounded extremely creepy.

A bang was heard on the door...

"Ding Dong I know you can hear me open up the door I only want to play a little~" Wait...

"Ding Dong You can't keep me waiting it's already too late for you to try'n run away I see you through the window~"

"our eyes are locked together~" Some one was standing there in the glass window which was just beside the door... I can sense that the person was directly looking at Da som.

"I can sense your horror~" The person again banged the door very very hard.

"Though I like to see it closer~"
Da som stumbled back a little and crawled back hiding herself in the closet which was beside a old torn up dirty bed.

I heard her murmuring something like
'She died that day' and 'all were dead then how?'

After about a second the door slowly opened revealing... A blood covered silhouette. The face of the person was not visible. Tho...

"Ding Dong where is it you've gone to do you think you won? Our game of hide and seek has just begin~" This lady went out singing...

"I hear your foot steps~"

"Thumping loudly through the hallways~"

"I can hear your sharp breaths~"
This blody high pitched ran out like a kid which is totally... Psychotic.

"Your not very good at hiding~" The person sang and anyone can feel the smirk formed on the face by the octave the voice reached.

Soon I heard a painfull scream of a man... Dae jung guy who went to drag my girl.

Not long after the foot steps came closure and closure to the room we were in.

"Knock Knock~" she begin "I'm at your door now, I am coming in~

"No need for me to ask permission~"

And just like that the door opened revealing the bloody silhouette again holding a... Head?!

She killed Dae Jung so mercilessly. It was Dae jung's head.

She threw it on the ground and continued looking for something here and there her one eye was covered with a bandage... Well most of her body was covered in bandages. I don't think they were needed at all.

"Knock knock~ I'm inside your room now, where is it you've hid?~"

"Our game of hide and seek's about to end~" A smirk, no not a smirk a evil ish smile on the face.

"I'm coming closure~" She sang while walking near the bed and

"Looking underneath your bed but you're not here I wonder~" She sang again making a sad face...

Not long after a creepy smile on her face and she walked to the closet next to the dirty bed.

"Your not there I wonder~" She chimed and

"Could you be inside the closet~"
BOOM!

She found Da som and smiled widely with eyes wide open... A psychotically creepy smile.

"Ding Dong I have found you~"
She sang again...

"No n-no please" Da som cried.

"Ding Dong you were hiding there~"

"Ple-please" She was scared of the bloody girl?

"Ding Dong Finally found you dear~"

"N-no Don't!" Da som crawled back coming in my direction.

Well talking about my hyungs they were also seeing this view and they were all shocked just like me.

Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung were looking at the lady who was smiling creepily.
Whereas Yoongi hyung was lying there slowly getting his consciousness... Jungkook's were red and glassy. Jimin's eyes were wide and pure shock and terror were visible in them. Hoseok was trying to figure out what's happening here.

Me well I don't want to believe my own eyes... And thoughts.

"Ding Dong looks like I have won~" The lady stepped forward and grabbed the hair of Da som. Serves her right tho.

"Ding Dong now... Pay the consequence~" Just like that she dragged her in the middle of the room where Yoongi was. She started stabbing Da som in her palms again and again in a speed that even I can't copy.

Da som was yelping in pain.

"You touched my friends with these dirty hands! Serves you right bitch!" The lady screamed and now I very well know who she is.

I don't really want beleive...

__________________________________

Hey bish!

What's up?!

Cliff hanger 😼
Who do you think she is?

Tae's mom? A new character? His best friend? Yoongi's friend? Jungkook's friend? Who the fuck is she?

Well wanna know a secret?
I don't really know who she is😓

Wait for the next chapter!
A gift?

Tae:- babes I know I'm hot and handsome

Tae:- babes I know I'm hot and handsome. Stop drooling