Chapter 18

*Author's POV*

Y/n was in her room scrolling through her phone not caring about anything... She got bored came down.

"Ahh I'm so damn bored!" She whined walking down but stopped when she heard someone behind

"If you are that bored we can do something productive... If you want" she turned around only to find Taehyung smirking at her.

"Are you some kind of Ghost?" She asked... Taehyung innocently looked at her asking

"What have I done... I just wanted to help you" he whined knowing damn well what he meant

"For God sake Mr. Kim you are my teacher... Every man in this house just know how to flirt!" She said out loud making Taehyung frown

"Who flirt with you?" The jealous bear asked raising a brow

"That Jimin who else" She said not knowing that someone is going to have a hard time.

"Anyways let's do something I mean I'm getting bored Mr. Kim please call everyone and have a fun time together" she smiled at him making Taehyung to melt and look at her in aww...

"First of all stop calling me Mr. Kim call me Taehyung or you can give me a nickname too" He said and looked at Y/n with hope filled eyes.

"Umm o-ok sooo hmm Tae will be fine... No wait it looks so easy umm wait wait wait yeah Baby bear will be alright yes I'll call you baby...bear" she said making Taehyung to smile at her cuteness.

"Sure you can call me anything you want but not that Mr. Kim atleast not when we are home" He said and slightly pinched her cheeks and she blushed but hid it saying that it's the impact of him squishing her cheeks.

Not long after all gathered in the living room... But suddenly someone came in

"I told you we should tell them that we are coming but no you like to do whatever you want!" Someone yelled

"It's not my fault that the work was done early then we thought!" Someone else yelled

"Hyung?" Yoongi got up and made his way out to see who it was

"Ohh my Jin hyung and Namjoon you came back" Yoongi said hugging his only hyung.

"Who are they?" Y/n whispered slowly in Taehyung's ear. Taehyung blushed lightly 'cause she was so close to him. Jimin looked at his soulmate and smirked.

"They are my other Hyungs Namjoon and Jin hyung. Remember I told you" He whispered back and she just nodded remembering.

"Oh so everyone is here wait who is this young beauty here?" Jin said as he looked at the one and only girl.

"Hyung" Taehyung signaled him with his eyes and he understood immediately.

"He-Hello I'm Y/n" she said shyly just like her personality.

"Ohh seems like you are shy. It's ok dear be comfortable we are like your brothers too" Namjoon said patting her head gently.

"Be careful Namjoon she's so mannerless" Yoongi taunted.

"Yah! What's your problem with me you cat looking lazy Ahjushi!" Y/n yelled back.

"Wh-What?! I'M NOT A AHJUSHI!!" Yoongi said angrily.

"Yes yes you are!" She said back

"You just wait!" Yoongi ran after her where as Y/n got up and started running in front... She giggled when she passed.

"Hey hey carefull Y/n" Taehyung said

"You!! Stop right there!!" Yoongi screamed again and was about to catch her when she hid behind Taehyung

"Just move away Tae" Yoongi said

"Don't you dare move Baby bear don't move" Hobi laughed and because of him Jimin fell from the couch. Whereas Jin was busy laughing in a iconic way and Namjoon was looking at them like a dad would look at his son doing something really shitty...

All eyes popped out when Y/n tripped on something and directly fell in Taehyung's lap!!!

Y/n's eyes widened and she tried to get up but unknowingly done something really difficult for Tae.

"Y/n don't move" he said sternly  trying hard not to make any noise.

She stopped and then Tae took a breath of relief.

Not long after she got up and sat silently because of the embarrassment.

"Ohh l-let's play some kind of games what say?" Hobi said trying to cool down the tense atmosphere.

"Yeah let's just ask some random questions ok well I don't know much about Y/n so it will help" everyone nodded and they started playing.

"So we'll start from me and my first question is for Jungkook... So Kook have you ever fallen in love before Sung Young?" Jimin asked "if yes so for who?"

"Umm No I never fallen in love yea like school time attractions are a different thing which just last for like 2 or 3 days" Kook answered honestly.

"Ohk now my turn" Hobi said as he was sitting next to Jimin "so my question is for Jimin... Have you found someone for you or are you still continuing to be a Playboy?"

"Oh so me? Well yea I guess like I know she have a crush on me and I kinda like her too but I'm not sure and I don't want to rush things and break her heart" Jimin answered with a cute shy smile on his cutie face and everything cooed at him

"Ok now my turn" Yoongi said who was sitting next to Hobi "so my question is for Taehyung... Taehyung do you love someone and if yes then when are you going to confess?" He asked smirking evilly earning a glare from the younger.

"Umm ye-yes I love someone and I'm gonna confess soon to her" Taehyung said but Y/n felt a sudden pang in her heart she felt sad but maintained a smile.

"Ok my turn!!!" Jin said "hmm so my question is for Y/n... So Y/n have you ever loved someone?" He asked and secretly glanced at Taehyung who was looking at Y/n with hopeful eyes.

"Hmm so let me answer it honestly... So I never really liked or loved someone and honestly I don't want to waste my precious time on some shit like love because there's nothing like it" she said without any expression and everyone were shocked seeing her like this. It didn't feel like they were Y/n's words.

"My turn" Namjoon said "So my question is for Hobi so have you ever been like so much happy well you are always happy but another level of happy and if yes when?"

"Ohh so yeah it was back then when I met a little boy who was like lost in the park and I helped him I was young too that time and you know who It's this Bulky bunny here" he smiled and threw a flying kiss towards Jungkook who pretended like catching it.

__________________________________

Hey Bish!

Long ass chapter... Phew~
Namjoon and Jin entered the chatt!!
Hmm so I've asked you a question about Yoonmin and so many people said they don't want it... And now I'm asking the same thing for Namjin... If you want it so tell me.

See I know this book is getting boring but don't worry I'm gonna add drama in the next chapter... And gonna give a crystal clear hint or clue for the real brother of Y/n...

And a little scary thing about Y/n too...

Do vote or...

Namjoon is on the way too shave your eyebrows!