Chapter 6

*Taehyung's POV*

I entered the class of my princess and the director introduced me to the class. I was happy that my darling remembered me... She said my name out loud...

But when the director went out I saw a girl looking directly at my girl with those hateful eyes.

But the thing I noticed was My baby sitting with another boy.
What the hell?!

I introduced myself after passing my signature smile to my princess.

I can't control the anger in my voice but I quickly covered it with a smile towards my princess.

"So as you know that it's my first day here and I don't know you at all so you may introduce yourself to me" I said and slowly slowly everyone started introducing them...
Now it was the turn of the girl who was looking at Y/N with those hateful eyes of her.

"Hello Mr. Kim I'm Hyuna... I'm 23 and my father is a director in Kim Corporates... Hope we get along" She said seductively making me roll my eyes secretly... And I saw my princess doing the same while mumbling something...
Something like 'bitch... Hyena'

I controlled my laughter at her statement and then This Hyena... I mean Hyuna sat down while setting her skirt...

"Hello Mr. Kim I'm Cha Eunwoo and I'm 24. Hope we get along!" The boy sitting next to my princess said and she smiled at him... This boy!

I faked a smile at him... and then my baby got up.

"Hello Tae- I mean Mr. K-Kim. I'm-" she was about to say her name but I cutted her off by saying

"Park Y/N... Right?" And she nodded and then continued

"Yes s-sir I'm 24. Hope we ge-get along well" and after saying this she sat down...
Aww she's so shy and then other students introduced themselves...
I looked at her and she was talking to that Eunwoo guy.
I wonder what the hell are they discussing.

*Y/N's POV*

I introduced myself and then sat down I was nervous... I'm just too much shy!

"Hey Y/N how do you know him?" Eunwoo asked me pointing at Taeh- I mean Mr. Kim.

"Actually Eunwoo yesterday I was about to run in a car but he saved me. And that's why we know each other" I replied nonchalantly...

"Yah! What do you mean by run in a car... Don't you have eyes?! Can't you be a little carefull?!" He started screaming in whispers...

I regret telling him now.

"Keep quite you loud ass! It was just an about-to-happen thing! See I'm safe..." I said and then he just sighed and our new teacher started teaching us...

It's the first day I listened carefully... And to be honest understood everything.

After a little more the bell rang indicating that it was break...
Then we come to know that our HR management teacher was absent so we are free that time.
To utilise this time I decided to read my book.

I was reading sitting in the bench of the campus garden at the same place where I was sitting yesterday. Soon someone tapped my shoulder I looked up to see mr. Kim Taehyung.

"Hey!" He chimed as always.

"Good morning again sir" I replied with a smile.

"Drop the formalities Y/N... I'm your friend too. I met you just yesterday though... But still!" He complained like a kid.

I just smiled at his baby behaviour. And then we talked about random stuff... Suddenly he asked

"What book were you reading before?" He asked and I froze...

"Ahh this th-this book... Umm horror book this ghost in it!" I explained

"What?" He asked raising his eyebrows at me...

"I me-mean its...its a horror book and there are so many ghosts in it...yeah ghosts in it!" I said quickly but he snatched the book from me

"Let me see then. I love horror things."
Ohh my God he opened the page where I was reading...
The 'the gun used for uhh...'Page!

I quickly 'tried' to snatch the book back from him but he held it high keeping his another hand on my head... He was holding me away from him...
SHIT!

"Hey give me my book back!" I screamed struggling...

"Hey I will give you... Let me read it first" He said

I struggled and he left my head resulting in my forehead to bump in his built shoulder...
"Owo Oo!" I hissed and rubbed my forehead a little

"Yah! What do you eat... How come your shoulder is so hard like a rock?!" I said still rubbing my forehead. He put the book down and turned towards me.

"A lot of workout!" He answered and rubbed my forehead with his thumb...

"Is it hurting a lot?" He asked gently and I took the chance to pick my book...

"I guess I'm ok. And thanks for joining me bye for now...!" I waved my bye to him and quickly left from there...

__________________________________

Hello guys

So I'm back with a new chapter!
Thanks for reading it so far
Do vote
Till then
Bye