Chapter 12

*Y/N's POV*

I woke up with sunlight touching my face... Slowly I sat right on the bed and that it took me a moment to process where I'm. A unfamiliar room almost the size of my whole house! Thinking about house the memories of my house shredding in flames came in my mind... Instantly I shook my head to take a hold on myself. It was surely hard for me but I still managed to hold back my sanity and swallow down the deep and long river of tears. I don't want to cry. Well I can't cry.

Slowly and firmly I got out of the big ass bed in which I was literally drowned. A strong fragrance of musk and leather fills the aroma of the room making me go weak on my knees. This smell... This fragrance I know it... But I can't process whom it belong.

Looking around there on my left was a big glass door opening in a big balcony where my whole room can fit. On my right was a big dresser. Not too many products were there but when I walked there I could see the variety and kinds of watches and perfumes. But all those things belonged to a man. They should looking at the brands and look.

Taking some steps back I looked in the corner where a gate was slowly I made my way there... Slowly opened the door.

A bathroom for which a ordinary person like me have to work for the whole life... But I have a doubt if after working so hard they'll reach the luxury this bathroom holds.

Stepping out I see another door just beside the dresser. Frowning I looked at the small door and made my way towards it. Slowly and steadily I opened the door... There were stairs a frown again made its way on my face... Slowly and slowly walked down. Call me insane to walk this casually somewhere I'm not used to but that's the thrill keeping me alive.

When I walked down and the sensor fitted in the lights catched me and turned on. Wow! This house is really screaming money.

Slowly I looked around and thats when my eyes literally popped out of system. My jaw touching the ground.

Rows ans rows of blazers and shirts and pants and sweatshirts and hoodies... A ton of clothing... Men's clothing to pe specific.

Everything in this place is screaming money and luxury... I'll not be surprised if I find a coat or shirt made up of gold or diamond.

Caressing the silk of one of the shirt I admired the Crimson colour of the shirt. The shirt smelled like musk and leather. I walked out after sniffing the strong aroma of the shirt like my life depends on it.

The moment I came up in the room and sat again on the bed facing the balcony I heard a door unlocking. I turned back pure terror on my face.
I don't know where I'm and nor I'm experienced in living with someone I don't know so that reaction was exceptional.

But my eyes softened seeing a familiar face entering the room with a tray that had soup on it.

Jungkook

"Hey you woke up!" He gve me his bunny smile and I can't do anything but smile back... Soon the smile dropped and I looked at him with a questions in my eyes.

"W-Who took me here? Scratch it where the hell even I am?!" I asked him with total confusion laced in my voice.

"Don't worry you're safe... First eat something and I'll tell you everything" I nodded quietly hiding the fact that I'm gonna blast with questions.

"Say Aaaa" Jungkook said looking at me holding a spoon in my face.

"Do I look like a kid?" I asked him and he just shrugged and continued to make that 'aaaa' sound.

"I will eat myself" I said again and he looked at me with calmness in his eyes but that calmness somehow made my body work on autopilot.

I slowly opened my mouth and he gently feed me.

"Now can you please tell me who brought me and where am I? What happened to me?" I quickly said swallowing the soup and before he can put another spoon in my mouth.

"Hey you are safe. And this is Tae- Mr. Kim's house" He said and I quickly realised that the smell of musk and leather belonged to him.

"Where is he?" I asked Jungkook... I don't know why but he feels safe to talk to. I don't get uncomfortable with him even if my over-introvert self feel out of the world and odd one in a group too quickly.

"Who?" He asked although he know who I'm talking about such a jerk!

"Your Mr. Kim" I said the same way he asked.

"Ohh... Missing him already huh? I see" He said with a smirk on his ohh so cute face. I just threw a pillow on him but he dodged it.
I can feel my cheeks getting warmer but why the hell?!

"He'll be here by a few hours... He's out for something really important" He said and I made a 'o' shape of my face.

__________________________________

Hey bish!

You know while writing it down I can hear j-hope singing

"MONEY MONEY MONEY!!"

RICHY RICH HUH?!

Do vote down if you like!!!