Chapter 27

*Author's POV*

After the big horrible night, all of them went to the mansion.

Namjoon asking whether his boyfriend Seokjin is alright? Hurt Somewhere? Every now and then. Everyone were looking at the cute couple and smiling thinking about there better halves...

Jungkook was thinking about Sung Young.

Taehyung was thinking about Y/n same for her.

Jimin was thinking about his crush Yoonji.

Yoongi thinking about someone too but who? No one knows.

Well J hope being the only single man there just shook his head feeling lonely as fuck.

Soon they decided to stop day dreaming and go to their respective rooms and freshen up.

Y/n was about to step in her room when someone pulled her harshly. She was about to throw hands but stopped when the smell she loved the most hit her nose.

Musk and leather that make her go weak on knees.

"What?" She asked. Taehyung looked straight in her brownish black eyes which were so mesmerizing that anyone can drown there. It's not like Taehyung have any problem in that.

He put his one hand on her waist where as the other was caressing the blood coated cheeks of Y/n.
She wanted to stop him but something inside her was so stubborn to let her move she smiled and placed her hands on Tae's chest.

"You know we both are dirty from all the blood... Well you are still clean in comparison to me" She said slowly... Softly.

"You know what Mi amor you're way cleaner then me. I'm a sinner with only Devil know how many evil things in my records" Tae said more like whispered in a very low and dangerously soft tone.

"I've killed people an–" Y/n was about to say something but was cutted off by Taehyung kissing her.

They both were kissing like there is no tomorrow. Holding each of them so tight. Looking at them it look like they both will surely die without each other, which is indeed true.

Soon they parted away after sharing a beautiful memorable moment.

"You are an Angel. My Angel. A Angel of death... My Dabria. Don't blame yourself. I love you and want you to love me back the same. It's not me and you anymore... It's We and us now" Tae said softly slowly leaning close to her ears "The day I saw this beautiful innocence in your eyes, I fell for you. I just wanted to protect you but seems like you are the one who will save me"

Taehyung chuckled where as Y/n smiled at him.

"So... It means we are officially together now?" She asked.

"You have no idea... Darling we were official from the very first day I met you... My heart was just an abandoned haunted house but you somehow managed to fill it with these flowers of love and... I don't really have any problem with that"

They both hugged tightly.

*On the other hand*
With Yoongi

"So you are telling me the girl we saved that day is your sister?!" A blond girl with soft features said in disbelief.

"Yeah... I'm so happy today" Yoongi softly said and smiled at the girl...

"You sure are a miracle that just happened for me" Yoongi continued and the girl giggled before landing herself on Yoongi.

"When will you introduce me to your family?" The girl asked making a cute pout on her over beautiful face... Hee head resting in Yoongi's lap.

Yoongi can't help but smile and admire her...

"Soon... Very soon" He replied smiled.

"I'm very excited to meet her again!" She hugged Yoongi's waist and soon fell asleep.

Yoongi carried her to her bedroom, tucked her in and exited her house to his gigantic mansion.

*With Namjin*

"I've been saying the same thing for like millionth time... I'm totally fine Joon. Don't worry!" Jin said slightly irritated by the same question of his boyfriend.

Namjoon smiled and hugged Jin tightly not wanting to let go... He was scared, not for him but for his love.

"You know I don't want you to leave me. We'll spend the rest of our life together happily" He said to Jin planting soft kisses all over his face... Soon they both fell asleep in eachother's embrace.

*With Jimin*

He was nervously looking here and there in a beautiful park. It seems like he's waiting for someone.

"Hey Jimin!" A soft excited voice of a girl can be heard.

"H-hey Yoonji" Jimin stutterd out.  He's nervous. Why? Well he's gonna propose his Yoonji today.

"So... Why you called me here at this hour?" She asked looking at our love struck boy with questions in her deep brown eyes.

"Umm I wanted to tell you something" Jimin said looking down and fidgeting with his finger.

Gosh he was acting like a high school girl  talking to her crush.

"Yeah... Ok?" Yoonji said slightly nervous for what she's about to hear.

"Yoonji I-I-I" Jimin forgot how to make words.

"Tell me clearly chim... What happened? It's ok if you–" Yoonji was cutted off by Jimin.

"I love you Yoonji! I really do" Finally Jimin blurted out the truth.

"I love you and want to spend my life with you... I want to walk down the aisle, with you in your white dress. I want to spend my life with you" Yoonji looked at Jimin with eyes wide as tennis balls

"I didn't really knew the feeling of love before... It was just some mere time pass for me but... When I saw you lost in the books not caring about the world... I felt it. The feeling of love, the need of someone to love you back" Jimin said and sighed loudly

"It's ok if you don't–" Jimin was cutted off by a bear hug from Yoonji... She jumped on Jimin.

"I love you too Jiminaa... I love you!" She said smiling widely and shedding tears of joy.

They both were so happy shared a kiss. The proof that He was her and she was his.

__________________________________

Hey bish!!

Love in the air huh?!

I was feeling so single ya know.
Anyway... Do tell me your thoughts in the comments.

Do vote!!!

Want a gift?
Bish no