Chapter 15

*Author's POV*

Taehyung was in his room well everyone was in their room except our Y/N she was in the garden out reading her book
HAUNTING ADELINE!

Reading the seventeenth chapter she highlighted the lines she loved the most. Smiling widely reading the words of 'the shadow' from the book...

I'm going to make her fall in love with every single fucked up part of me. I want this girl to see me at my most depraved. I want her to experience the true darkness residing in my soul.

She put her head on the book smiling ear to ear.

"How can someone be this cute!!!" She said to herself

She started reading again

When you make someone fall in love with the darkest parts of you, there's nothing you can do to scare them away.
They will be yours forever because they already love all the fucked up bits and pieces of you.

Daydreaming about this dude in the book she hide herself in the book.

"Ohh ZADE Why can't you just come out of the book to me!" She said "Off course you are taken by Adeline and you are just fictional but still!" She was talking to herself loudly in the judgemental side eyes of the guards in the garden which she dutifully ignored...

She never knew that someone was watching her from afar and getting jealous from some mere ink on paper.

Taehyung.

Slowly he approached her.

"Reading books huh?" He asked suddenly making her startled.

"Ohh God Mr. Kim you scared the shi- you scared me!" She said putting her hand on her heart.

Taehyung just chuckled.

"Well miss Y/n it's late already and you have University tomorrow. Forget that?" He asked

"But still you didn't told what are you reading?" He asked suddenly making her panick again.

"Umm... Ah well horror book this is so many ghosts told you right?" She blabbered. Taehyung put his hand on her mouth shutting her down.

"Stop blabbering Y/n" he said "if you don't want me to read it then it's ok... See it's that simple" He said removing his hand from her mouth. She was still stopped. He chuckled and flicked her forehead lightly

"Oww what was that for?" She said

"You know you should not talk about your book characters like that... What if someone don't like it? What if someone gets jealous" He said referring to his own situation

"Yah why will anyone be jealous for me... I mean look at me do I look like I have any admirer. And about Zade he's just fictional but I love him so much!" She said dreamily looking at the sky.

"Why do you think like that I mean look at you anyone can die for you. And don't talk about this man infront of me" he scoffed before getting up and going from there leaving a confused Y/n behind.

Did he just called me beautiful indirectly?

She thought...

*The next day*
*Y/N's POV*

I was walking up the stairs to my class as usual it's Buisness law's class. Today Mr. Kim dropped me University.

I walked in and sat at my usual seat with my books all over my seat. Suddenly someone flicked my head...

"For God sake Eunwoo why can't you leave me alone!" I said absently not looking at the person who did this.

"I'm not Eunwoo! I'm Jungkook!" He said more like whined.

"Ohh you here?" I asked

"Yea you forgot your phone at home so Jimin hyung gave it to me and told me to give it to you" he said "and one more thing I've added all of our numbers in your phone including Jin and Namjoon Hyung" He continued handing me my phone. But who the heck is this Jin and Namjoon are?!

"Don't worry I'll tell you after classes" he said before walking out of my class.

Soon enough someone shook me hardly...

"HEY ARE YOU OK?! I'VE HEARD ABOUT YOUR HOUSE BLASTED? IS THAT TRUE? WHY AREN'T YOU SPEAKING ANYTHING? SPEAK–" He was cutted off by me

"Shh Eunwoo it's true and I'm totally fine but my parents–" I stopped before swallowing back my tears. I was trying to distract myself for a long time from those pictures of my house blowing.

"Hey chipmunk... I'm always here for you hmm. You can share anything to me ok?" He asked softly and that was it I hugged him tightly. Although I didn't cried or anything but just hugged him I just needed someone to hold on and I've got so many lovely people to hold me on my lowest. First Tae and Kook then Eunwoo...

'Thankyou God' 

__________________________________

Hey bish!

The Italic lines written above are not mine. The real owner of those lines is the great author/writer H.D CARLTON. All the writes are owned by her. The lines are taken from her creation 'Haunting Adeline'. The credit is legally given to her.
.
.
.
I really don't have any idea of the shitt I've written here 💀. It's boring!!!

Well it's ok the next chapter gonna be a💀🙂

Do vote!!!