Halloween Special: Sunfright

Lieutenant! Law x HalfZombie! Reader

Zombie Au

(Part 1: Sunfright)

🎐

"

So you're saying... we're a thing now?"

Law grinned at her, "Despite being the mighty captain of your squad, you're pretty adorable, if I do say so myself."

The moon hung low in the velvety night sky, casting an eerie glow on the desolate streets as the relentless shuffling of the undead grew closer. Lieutenant Law Trafalgar's grip tightened around his trusty sidearm, his jaw set with steely determination as he maneuvered through the labyrinthine alleyways, his senses heightened for any sign of danger. Beside him, Captain Granger moved with the precision and grace of a seasoned warrior, her eyes scanning the shadows with unwavering focus.

In the dimly lit, post-apocalyptic setting, the urgency of their situation was palpable as Lieutenant Law Trafalgar and Captain (Y/n) Granger huddled together, their expressions reflecting both determination and the grim reality they faced.

Law's voice was unwavering, his eyes fixed on a tattered map spread out before them. "We have to reach the rendezvous point at sector Alpha-7," he instructed, his tone resonating with the command he was accustomed to on the battlefield. "It's our best chance for extraction."

(Y/n), her eyes scanning the map with a keen focus, nodded in agreement. "We'll need to navigate through the zombie-infested sector Bravo-5," she responded, her voice measured and resolute. "It won't be an easy path, but it's our only option."

Law's hand fell to his sidearm, his fingers tracing the familiar contours of the weapon. "We have limited ammunition, so we conserve it for emergencies," he stated, his gaze unwavering. "Stealth and precision will be our allies."

(Y/n) tightened the straps of her tactical gear, her movements precise and efficient. "Agreed. We'll move in pairs, covering each other's backs," she affirmed. "And we stay vigilant for any signs of hostile activity."

With a silent nod, Law acknowledged the plan's gravity. "Remember, we can't afford any mistakes," he cautioned. "Our survival depends on our ability to adapt and overcome. We've faced worse odds before."

(Y/n) met his gaze, her unwavering resolve mirrored in her eyes. "We've always come through together," she said, a glint of determination in her voice. "This time won't be any different."

Amidst the backdrop of uncertainty and impending peril, Law's gaze softened, his eyes tracing the contours of (Y/n)'s determined visage with a tenderness that belied the chaos surrounding them. His fingers gently intertwined with hers, the subtle warmth of their touch a poignant reminder of the unyielding bond that anchored them amidst the tumultuous storm of the undead.

"We'll make it through this, (Y/n)," he murmured, his voice a steady reassurance that echoed through the desolate expanse. "We've always found a way, no matter the odds."

(Y/n) met his gaze, her own eyes reflecting a wellspring of unwavering faith and unspoken devotion. "Together, we can accomplish anything," she affirmed, her voice carrying a quiet resolve that matched his own. "We've faced challenges before, and we've emerged stronger every time."

With a tender gesture, Law brought her hand to his lips, the soft press of his kiss a testament to the depth of his affection. "I believe in us," he whispered, the words a solemn vow that reverberated through the confines of their shared sanctuary. "And I believe in the future we're fighting to protect."