19. Let's Get Back to How We Were 4-Years Ago

Yoona picked up her 'Renault Kwid' from the car showroom... She wished she had picked it up in the morning then she hadn't had to be indebted to Lee Jong Suk for taking his car and getting him speeding tickets and a red light ticket...

She came back to the office first thing after picking up the car... It was already 4:30 pm and she left the office in the morning... She was out of her office for almost the whole day... She picked iced coffee from the cafeteria for her team before striking them with the new case...

 She picked iced coffee from the cafeteria for her team before striking them with the new case

"Cold coffee for everybody..." She placed the coffee on the round table that they used to conduct team meetings around...

"Geomsanim... Where have you been all day?" Associate Ji was the first to complain...

"I had some important stuff to deal with... But the good news is, the case I was after has finally been recommended to me by the Prosecutor General... We are looking into the sexual harassment and sexual assault going on in MN entertainment..." She announced grabbing a chair and sitting around the round table... They all gathered around the table passing one drink to each...

"MNE, isn't that the entertainment giant? And sexual assault and harassment? Isn't that too scandalous Geomsanim?" Assistant Ahn questioned sipping coffee

"This case is even bigger and scandalous than that, what I told you is just the tip of the iceberg... We are going to deal with many influential people once we get deep..." She said poking straw in her drink...

"Are you sure we are capable of handling that?" Associate Ji asked...

"How can we know without trying..." Yoona shrugged simply...

Inspector Choi scoffed... "Cha Geomsanim... This is not a mere hit-and-run or homicide case, this case has the capability of turning the whole nation upside down... Hundreds of top celebrities are signed with that agency... These celebrities are people's idols, and you think messing with the whole public is going to be easy? You think you can take that with that much experience?" Inspector Choi was speaking unhappily furrowing his brows...

"Choi Inspector-nim" She raised her voice clearly displeased with his analysis.... "I don't care how much chaos and uproar this case is going to be... Four years ago I worked as an intern in that agency and I know exactly how bad the situation there is and I can't comprehend how many lives have been ruined... I can't stand that keep happening... Thats all I know and thats all I have prepared myself for these four years... If any of you find yourself incapable of handling this case, they can move out of this case and this team..." She announced looking at each one of them with grim expressions...

They all stayed quiet... It was a literal pin-drop silence, which was eventually broken by the irritating noise of slurping the last drops of coffee that Associate Ji made... Everyone glared at her... 

She smiled shamelessly...

"Well, then I will take that as a yes..." Yoona announced... Stood up from her chair, approached her desk, picked up a pile of papers, and put it in front of them...