41. Emotions!!!

Tucking her hand in the blanket Hal-abeoji wiped the slipping tear off of his face... This was the first time he had seen her like that... Pale face, Bandaged forehead, collared neck in hospital uniform tied in the hospital wires and tubes, unconscious... She used to be the one to take care of that family in illnesses and accidents... And now she was lying there unconscious...

Leaning against the wall Jong Suk was silently standing in a corner...

The sad and heavy air of that hospital room rustled with the sliding door of the room... Lee Bo Young entered the room looking tensed...

She walked to Yoona's bed...

"Appa... What happened to her?" Creasing Yoona's face she was asking Mr. Lee...

"They say she got into an accident..." Hal-abeoji sniffled...

"Yeah, but I heard the news that she made it to her trial... I thought the accident would be minor..." Adjusting Yoona's blanket Emo was concerned...

"That's what everybody thought... But her teammate said that she insisted on attending the trial because the trial was important even though she was in excruciating pain..." Hal-abeoji explained in a trembling voice...

"Aigo... Poor child... Why has she become so workaholic?" Emo sighed caressing her cheek...

Jong Suk exhaled a trapped breath... The pressure on his heart was getting unbearable... Taking heavy steps he left the room... Bo Young looked at his dejected form leaving the room... She knew how he must be feeling right now... For four years he lived thinking what Yoona did was wrong... He despised that girl for four years... It was hard for him to despise her years ago... The man who was taught love and kindness had to hate someone, and now when the truth was out he was fighting hard internally once again... After comforting her dad she came out of the hospital room to look for him... He was nowhere to be seen... He must be feeling stuffy so he might be outside in the garden... And her guess was right... Sitting on a bench he was looking in the sky at the flocks of birds flying back to their nests as the sky was going dark... She quietly came close to him and pressed his shoulders with both her hands... He tilted his head to look at the hands momentarily... He knew who it was... Sighing he turned back to look at the sky...

"Sukkya... don't be hard on yourself its not your fault... You had every reason to believe that Yoona was at fault..." She was speaking softly comforting him by gently rubbing his shoulders...

"It is my fault Emo... Everything is my fault..." He muttered in agony momentarily closing his eyes...

"Don't blame yourself...for something that was entirely out of your hands..." Emo anxiously sat next to him on the bench... She wasn't going to let him go on a guilt trip...

"Emo..." he looked towards her in a daze... "The problem is my heart is not ready to accept Hyung Park can do all that Yoona is claiming... But I am feeling guilty that Yoona had to PROVE to me in the end that she was innocent... And you know what's the biggest problem... I might not have believed Yoona didn't drug me four years ago even TODAY... If I haven't heard Hyung confessing it himself..." He was sounding hurt deeply... That was the amount of trust he had in Park Min Jun...

Bo Young forgot to breathe for a moment... Flabbergasted she was looking at him...

"I am guilty on both sides... Blindly trusting one person and Not trusting at all the other person..." Looking away he was shaking his head...

"Wait a minute!!! Park Min Jun confessed?? What do you mean by that?" Her mind was stuck on that sentence... Frowning she was looking confused...

"Yes... I heard him talking to Yoona..." He murmured lowering his head...