55. Till Death Do Us Part

HI LOVELIES!! 🫶🫶

How have you guys been...

First of all, let me apologize for ditching you guys for so long... First I fell ill which delayed the story, by the time I recovered Ramadan was here... And Ramadan brings a whole new hectic routine so the episode I planned to drop before Ramadan kept on dragging on...

So don't be too mad at me, please... 🥹

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yoona stumbled backward, her eyes widening in horror... Her hand flew to her mouth... She was frozen, rooted to the spot, unable to tear her gaze away...

The truck bulldozed through the car, dragging it along the sidewalk like a ragdoll... The car's roof crumpled, inches from Jong Suk's head... He tasted blood on his tongue and felt warmth seeping from a gash on his forehead... His vision blurred...

Fear gripped Yoona as she screamed, her voice drowned in the chaos as she ran after the car... not thinking about the danger she was putting herself in... The police officer shouted at her to stop...

Jong Suk clawed at the seatbelt, desperate to escape... But the metal held him captive...

The driver fled with the truck... Yoona clawed at her chest as she reached the car, fumbling with the door with her hands she tried to open the wrecked door... She saw him pinned by the twisted metal... Blood streaked the windshield...

"Jong Suk!" she cried, her voice raw, face wet with the tears...

He stirred, pain etching lines on his face... He looked at her agonizing face, eyes half closed...

"Please don't do this to me...." she was bawling...

Jong Suk wanted to lift his hand and extend it to wipe the tears from her face... His limbs felt too heavy to move, useless...

"I'm sorry..." He slurred at her...

He wasn't sure why he said that... For getting their date ruined or for the accident...

Yoona vigorously shook her head as she fought to free him...

"Please... please... please... please God don't take him away..." She was whispering countless desperate prayers...

The emergency responders swarmed around them, pushing Yoona away... The pain in Jong Suk's head intensified... In the wreckage of twisted metal and shattered dreams, Jong Suk surrendered to the darkness closing his eyes...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

*One Day Ago...*

Park Do Eun... Park Min Jun's wife... The woman in a beige wool coat was burning in fury walking out of the Prosecutor's Office building...

She came here to teach that prosecutor a lesson to show her her place... To teach her daughter never to surrender to the people who harm your family...

She had to show the world the extent she could go to to protect her family...

And now she will tell that prosecutor how big of a mistake she made by lying her hands on her husband...

A lesson had to be taught!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The cold gloomy hospital corridor outside the emergency ward was chaotic... doctors, nurses, and patients were hastily running around... The only paused entity was her... perched on a bench dejected, staring at her hands covered in his blood...