33. TRUST ME??!!

HI, LOVELIES ❤️❤️

SO HERE IS THE FIRST DAILY UPDATE AS PROMISED...

SHOWER SOME LOVE TO KEEP IT COMING...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jong Suk was sitting in his car parked in front of the Prosecutor's Office looking at the building an hour later... Her defeated posture was not going away from his mind... He wanted to see her to make sure she was OK... He pulled up his mask and adjusted his p-cap so that his face was not visible... He was deliberately wearing extra loose clothing to make sure no one could recognize his body built in public... He walked into the Prosecutors' Office and got the visitor ID from the reception... He asked for Cha Yoona's office direction...

He was standing in front of her office sighing, looking at the nameplate with her name on her office door...

He turned the knob to open it... The office was empty... With office desks and piles of papers and documents everywhere... There was no one inside... It was lunchtime... Should he wait outside for somebody to come or inside the office... He wasn't sure... He walked to the biggest desk of the office looking at the black plaque on the desk...

Cha Yoona Geomsa was written on the plaque... He touched the plaque absentmindedly... There was a planner right next to the plaque... He picked it up to glance at it...

"Who are you?" He heard from behind... He hastily placed the planner back and turned on his heels...

He was Assistant Ahn looking at him in suspicion knitting his brows...

Jong Suk rolled his eyes... Here comes the 'protector' of his Prosecutor...

"You... You are that guy right?" Before Jong Suk could speak Assistant Ahn's voice raised... "Who was behaving inappropriately with Cha Geomsanim in the cafeteria that day right?" He was speaking angrily putting his hands on his waist... "Who are you... Huh? Remove your mask... Show me your face... You are very suspicious..." Assistant Ahn lunched forward to remove the mask from his face...

Jong Suk pulled himself back to avoid Assistant Ahn's hand...

"See Ajusshi... I'm no suspicious man..." He was offended by the allegations...

"Ajusshiiiii????" Assistant Ahn scoffed in offense... "Do a young man like me look like an Ajusshi to you?" He was glaring at his masked face...

"Why do I look like a suspicious man to you then?" Jong Suk folded his arms on his chest furrowing his brows...

"Look at yourself... You are always wearing this mask and cap... What do I think of you then?" Assistant Ahn protested glaring at him...

"Well, that's because my face has a value and it's not for everybody to see..." He leaned forward teasing him...

"You... You... Remove your mask right now or I will call the security..." Assistant Ahn threatened gritting his teeth...

"Listen Ajusshi... I can elongate this argument... But I am in a hurry today... Where is Cha Yoona? I have to see her..." He demanded in a serious tone...

"I will not tell you until you remove your mask..." Assistant Ahn shrugged insisting...

"Fine..." He removed his mask and looked up at him...

Assistant Ahn's jaw dropped...

"Lee Jong Suk-shi... Ann... Annyeongheseo..." He suddenly changed his tone bowing faintly... "I watch your dramas... My sister is your biggest fan..." He was blurting out excitingly grinning shamelessly...