20. This Case is TOO DIRTY

They were standing in the dark corner a bit away from the villa's gate.

"Yoona-shi..." He finally decided to speak... "Let's forget what happened four years ago in that corridor..."

Yoona's heart skipped a beat...

"Let's get back to how we were four years ago... We were not friends but we were definitely each other's well-wishers..." He was looking at her with a soft, sympathetic gaze.

Yoona was baffled... She didn't know what to say... She was even unable to understand why he was talking about that... She thought he was going to curse her and question her about why she visited MNE today... She came prepared to be yelled at when she received Chang Hoo's message.

"Let's be friends..." He made another offer...

Yoona was still looking at him in shock.

"All I want from you in exchange is... Leave Hyung Park alone and never visit MNE again..." He finished...

Yoona kept looking at him with the same expression... She suddenly scoffed and then started laughing... A laugh at that missed heartbeat... She started to have tears in her eyes from all the laughing... She always gets fooled by his eyes!!! Always!!!!

"Lee Jong Suk-shi... What do you think I am? What am I to you? A joke? That you can crack anywhere you want?" She was glaring at him through the fogness of tears in her eyes... She closed the distance between them and raised herself on her toes in an effort to match his height... "Listen to me carefully..." She hissed looking into his eyes... "I am going to make your Hyung's life a living hell pretty soon... I swear on my dead mother... You were a jerk four years ago... You still are a jerk..." She cursed and walked away fuming...

She got into her car and drove away from the villa as fast as she could do...

"How could he say that?" She punched the steering wheel with her fist breathing heavily...

He was offering his friendship in return for not bothering his 'hyung'? Well, then she will tell him to what extent she can go in bothering his brother.

He thought of her so mediocre, so cheap just like four years ago...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jong Suk was still standing at the same spot, staring into the void in the street where her car left a while ago... He sighed...

Yes, there was no way of reconciliation with her... Why did he even waste his time... Why he even thought about giving her a second chance... Why did he even let his heart have a soft corner for her...

He shook his head in disappointment and moved to the villa entrance taking heavy steps.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️