27. HER TRUE FACE!!!

*Present*

*In the park behind the Prosecutors' Office*

"Let's do it, Inspector Choi!! Let's submit this evidence officially and let's move this case to the trial..." Yoona was saying looking at him beaming with happiness and satisfaction...

Inspector Choi nodded with the same happiness and satisfaction...

"There are still loopholes..." Yoona said taking a deep breath acknowledging the work they were still left to do... "We don't have enough evidence to present in court that Park Min Jun and his disciples are involved in blackmailing their victims, we still have to establish Park Min Jun's direct link to the explicit website that he is running, still need proof that he is recording people without consent... There is still so much to do... But we will do that along the way... Let's apprehend him under running a prostitution service for now..."

"Ye... Cha Geomsanim..." Inspector Choi was saying her name with that much respect in his heart for the first time...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Cha Yoona Geomsa-nim

"Cha Yoona Geomsa-nim..." Judge Yoona approached to get the arrest warrant signed and was speaking... They were in the judges' chamber right now... "I heard you were not able to hold this person responsible for his crime, are you sure you will be able to do it now?" The judge asked looking at her through his eyeglasses...

"Ye Gyosunim (yes professor)" Yoona respectfully responded with a soft smile...

This judge was assigned to her college to deliver a few lectures... Yoona got to learn a lot from him and the professor used to be quite impressed by her immediate accurate responses...

"Well, good luck... Do tell me if you need any help regarding this case..." The Judge smiled at her softly while scribbling his signs on the paper...

Yoona's adrenaline was rushing seeing that pen move on the paper... Her heart was pounding and she was unable to hide happiness from her voice...

"Sure... Thanks, Gyosunim..." Yoona bowed and left the judge's chamber

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The bright hospital room was quiet... She reluctantly opened the door... She could see her pale face lying in her bed, standing in the door...

Her guilt took over her all over again...

She was responsible for everything that was happening... She was rethinking about going inside... Does she have courage? She turned around teary-eyed to leave... She won't be able to face her...

"Unnie??" Her voice clenched her feet... She couldn't turn back...

"Eun Byeol Unnie... It's you right?" Kwon No-ra repeated in her meek voice...