29. Silence Before the Storm

Hi, Lovelies!!!

So how was it???

Me disappearing completely and coming back out of nowhere??? 😂😂

Who missed the Update??

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jong Suk stormed in his condo slamming the door in the wall...

Chang Hoo's spoon fell from his hand in the soup bowl splashing some soup on his shirt as he got startled sitting on the small dining table...

Jong Suk yanked his P-cap on the floor...

"Hyung..." He rushed to Jong Suk wide-eyed, and nervous... The last time he saw him this angry was on the day of his marriage to Cha Yoona...

Jong Suk didn't respond and slammed his bedroom door and locked it... That woman had the audacity to threaten him with legal charges!!!

Chang Hoo knew this had to do something with Yoona... He picked up his phone from the kitchen slab and dialed 'Noona'... The call went unanswered... He called again... It was not picked up...

He sighed... 

Something bad, very bad definitely has happened between them...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The whole country was in a frenzy

The whole country was in a frenzy... Media outlets were competing against each other to bring out the biggest update on the case...

MNE and artists signed under MNE are in hot water right now... Drama directors and channel heads were announcing the suspension or halting the contracts with the artists, celebrities, and music bands signed with MNE

"We are terminating our contracts with the celebrities signed under the MNE agency until we get a clarification from the Prosecutor's Office about who is involved and who is not..." One of the media group representatives announced in a press conference under flashing lights of shattering cameras...

The public supported their favorite celebrities regardless of what came out... There were hundreds of online petitions and polls that this case should not impact the artists' work...

Lee Jong Suk's promotional activities for his upcoming serial were suspended as well...

Chang Hoo was receiving calls from other big agencies who wanted Jong Suk to sign with them... He was politely refusing asking to wait for further facts and information to come out...

Jong Suk didn't leave his condo the next day at all, he still had to figure out the ULTIMATE WAY to stop Yoona... The bigger the controversy becoming more hatred Jong Suk was feeling towards Yoona...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️