4. Black Heart, Golden Heart

Author's Note:

**VERY IMPORTANT**

This Chapter is going to be a long one, I hope you are going to enjoy reading it. Also, I want to establish the main concept of the story soonest possible.

This honestly not going to be a typical forced marriage story, the main concept is very different, so I hope You people are going to bear with me until then.

Lets get to the story.

❤❤❤❤❤

"Annyeonghaseyo Hal-abeoji... (Hello Grandpa)" Yoona excitedly went to Grandpa and embraced him by wrapping her arms around his neck.

Jong Suk glared at this scene of affection... These were the tactics this cunning woman used to brainwash Hal-abeoji to love her more than his own grandson!!

"Aigo... It's so good to see you two together... I can't believe I finally got to see this moment in my life..." Grandpa was literally blushing with happiness.

"Let's go have the breakfast first..." She took charge of his wheelchair and started dragging him towards inside.

They both were completely disregarding Jong Suk's presence... He scoffed and followed them to inside of villa.

They were sitting around the dining table... Breakfast was served....

"Ajumeoni..." Jong Suk addressed the helper serving juice... "Please serve the breakfast to my manager... He is in the lawn..." He instructed her.

"Why did you leave your manager outside... Invite him to the table here... He can eat with us... Which era are you living in making your manager eat outside?" Grandpa scolded him cutting a piece of bread with his knife...

He opened his mouth to respond... He was really offended by Hal-abeoji's comment... He was so affectionate towards Yoona yet so stiff towards him...

"He did ask him for that Hal-abeoji... But Chang Hoo said he was uncomfortable joining us and he would feel awkward... I mean its ok... Its better if he could eat comfortably rather than he joins us and stays hungry feeling all awkward..." Yoona responded instead of him pouring juice for Hal-abeoji.

Jong Suk glared at her... Why has she had to answer for him??

"Ahh.... Alright..." Hal-abeoji nodded in understanding.

"Jong Sukaa... When are you going to announce your marriage to public? People should know that their favorite celebrity is no more single..." Grandpa asked.

Jong Suk choked... Why would he do that? This marriage was nothing more than a joke... He was coughing.

"Actually..." It was Yoona once again "Hal-abeoji we both discussed about it, last night... And we reached the conclusion that we will not make our marriage public yet..." She declared...

Jong Suk looked at her in surprise (when did that happen? When did they discuss?)

"Mwolagoyo?? (What??) Why?" Hal-abeoji sounded angry...

"Hal-abeoji... Everything happened so fast... If this news gets out so suddenly... Fans and media will go frenzy... It will be nothing more than a chaos... This will not only disturb Jong's life... It is going to bother me as well... How do you think I will be able to lead a normal life with media & fans outside our apartment building 24/7... So, we decided to keep it low for a while..." She was explaining calmly while sipping her juice.

Jong Suk's mouth was open in surprise... How can she make such a perfect story...

"Right Yeobo (honey)?" She placed her hand at his arm looking at him with love pretending to be a sweet wife.