THE FINAL CHAPTER??!!

DAY OF 2ND COURT HEARING...

The courtroom was buzzing... There were dozens of reporters gathering around in the gallery... Associate Ji was looking at the courtroom door anxiously waiting for Yoona... The hearing was going to be started in 15 minutes and Yoona was nowhere to be seen... She tried calling her but she was not picking up...

Park Min Jun and his attorney were settled on the defense stand...

"Yoona-shi has some strong witnesses with her this time... I am afraid it will not be easy to disregard her witnesses that easily... She can have an upper hand..." Ji Ju Won whispered in Park Min Jun's ear...

Park Min Jun hid his face with his palm before speaking in Ji Ju Won's ear... "I heard... The cases Prosecutors are looking into at the time of their DEATH get buried along with them?" He whispered smirking...

Ji Ju Won looked at him wide-eyed...

"She has been taken care of..." He pressed his lips hiding his satisfied smile...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The hospital corridor was dark... Does the death smell like pungent antiseptics? Because that's how the air around the morgue was smelling like...

taking the dead steps Jong Suk was stammering towards the morgue with a dark face ... Is this how the end feels?

Staggering forward he was seeking his heart... How is he feeling right now? Is it pain? Is it hurt? The feeling towards the woman he despised these four years... The woman who desperately wanted to prove herself innocent WAS GONE!!! Without proving what she sought after these many years... Well, life isn't fair!!! Justice is not always served!! 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Park Min Jun placed a large chrysanthemum wreath in front of Yoona's frame... He was trying his best to look grim... 

"Didn't I warn you to stop? The Truth got buried with the bearer..." He carefully hid his smirk...

The moment Park Min Jun entered the funeral home the cameras were continuously clattering as he made his way inward...

CEO of MNE even though was accused of sexual assaults and running a s** racket in his company had the humanity to show up at the funeral of Prosecutor of his case, Prosecutor Cha Yoona..." One of the reporters outside the funeral home was rambling...

He turned around to face Lee Jong Suk, the chief mourner... It had to be him... Even though only in papers, he still was her husband right? Yoona had no other direct relation to do this for her... Hal-abeoji was on the hospital bed from the moment he found out about what happened to Yoona... He still didn't regain consciousness... So it had to him... The Chief Mourner... Bo Young was accompanying him... 

"No one saw this coming Jong Suka... I know you must be feeling sad... But what can be done now..." Rubbing his arm Park Min Jun was saying pursing his lips... 

Jung Suk nodded looking down...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️