11. Act of Newly Marrieds

"Hal-abeoji... Please take care of yourself... We will now take our leave and will visit you again soon..." Jong Suk was the first rising from his chair... "Yeobo..." He looked at Yoona... Chang Hoo almost choked on the water he was drinking seeing this lovely interaction between them... "I will take you to the office today... Let's go..." He was smiling again... She got up from her chair without saying anything...

"Chang Hoo-shi please get the car ready..." He instructed...

"Arraseyo... Take care of each other... And Jong Sukaa don't mistreat her... Ok?" Hal-abeoji didn't forget about warning him...

"Ye..." He smiled and nodded.

"Let's go... He held her hand leading the way out...

They reached the garden, he stopped abruptly... Yoona hardly stopped herself from bumping into him... He was standing right next to a rose bush planted in the garden... He plucked a pink rose, turned around facing her forwarded the flower to her... 

She got confused

She got confused... What was he trying to do? She reluctantly grabbed the flower, He smiled... Damnit!!! Same soft and flattering smile... Yoona tried to look away... He put his arms on her shoulder... She got amazed at his courage to pull something like that... She was glaring at him in shock... But he didn't stop just yet... Closing the gap between them۔۔۔ He rested his forehead against hers... Her cheeks were burning... She felt her heart sinking...

"What the hell are you doing?" She hissed gritting her teeth...

"Acting... Isn't that what you wanted..." He deepened his smile...

"Want to die at my hand?" She put her hands on his arms wrapped around her neck... She wanted to move them away...

"Wait a few moments... Hal-abeoji is looking at us from the lounge window..." He said quietly...

"There is no need to stretch this to this extent..." She tried to remove his arms, but he didn't budge...

"Don't you know newlyweds get all over each other during the starting days of their marriage..." He teased...

Hal-abeoji was looking at them behind lounge's window... He saw them trying hard to ACT like a sweet newly married couple...

"I just wish one day they will not be acting to look like a happy couple like they are right now..." Hal-abeoji sighed said to Ajusshi standing beside him and moved away from the window...

❤❤❤❤❤

They three were in the car... Coldness was in the air... Chang Hoo looked at them from the rearview mirror sitting at the back...