44. SOMETHING HAPPENED WITH NORA

⚠️⚠️⚠️

This Chapter might be disturbing for some of you...

Reader Discretion is advised!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The silent awkward air was cleared by Yoona's phone ringing on the table... Yoona glanced over... Chang Hoo's name was blinking on the screen...

"Excuse me... I have to get this..." Yoona excused picking up the phone and 23edrr5sliding the pickup up icon putting it on her ear...

"Noona... I found it!!!" Chang Hoo was saying breathing heavily on the other side of the phone...

She could clearly hear the traffic noise around him...

"What? You found what?" Yoona asked in confusion...

"The Server!!! I found the server Noona..." Chang Hoo responded trying to calm down his pounding heart...

Yoona leaned back getting straight glancing over her team who were looking at her changing expressions...

"Where are you?" She asked instantly...

"On the way to the villa to see you..." Chang Hoo responded taking a sharp turn on the road... They say right... Don't talk on your phone while driving as he was about to miss that turn...

"Come fast then..." Yoona blurted seriously hanging up...

"What is it?" Inspector Choi asked her in concern...

"Chang Hoo found the server..." Yoona smiled widely... Her adrenaline was finally rushing once the information settled in her brain... She could hear her heart beating in her ears...

She was beaming with happiness...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

It took Kim Chang Hoo 45 minutes to reach the villa... The longest 45 minutes of Yoona's life... Pacing around the garden with her hands on her hips she was anxiously waiting for Chang Hoo with her team in the garden... She finally saw Chang Hoo walking in the garden...

"Take Han Soo Bong from the Cyber Security department on call..." Yoona instructed Assistant Ahn Meanwhile...

Assistant Ahn instantly obliged...

"Chang Hoo-shi... What were you saying about the server?" She dashed towards him immediately...

"I located it Noona... It's on the topmost floor of MNE... Right where Park Min Jun's office is located... Here..." He handed Yoona over his phone... He secretly took a video of the room for you guys...

Yoona moved closer to the table taking a chair where Han Soo Bong was on call with Assistant Ahn...

"Han Soo Bong-shi... I am sending you the video... Have a look if it's what we are looking for..." Yoona said transferring the video to her phone and then forwarding it to Han Soo Bong...

" Yoona said transferring the video to her phone and then forwarding it to Han Soo Bong