38. Even Your Death Can't Make Him Trust You

"Have you ever thought? What will you do if there is a 1% chance that what I am telling you these 4 years is true? I am curious to find out, let me give you a spoiler... You are going to see the true face of Park Min Jun with your own eyes!! Wait for the next hearing... Let's avoid talking about Park Min Jun until then!!" She approached him, patted his shoulder, and calmly walked away...

He was staring her back with dark eyes...

You are not hurt!! You are not hurt Yoona-ya... She was patting her heart entering her room telling herself...

All those years she worked on her feelings not to be fazed by his mistrust anymore... But it stings her heart the same way it did in that corridor of MNE 4 years ago...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

NEXT MORNING

"Yoona-ya!! Here have some seaweed food I especially got prepared for you..." Hal-abeoji placed the whole serving bowl of seaweed soup in front of Yoona...

"Hal-abeoji... It's not my birthday today..." She was amazed to see Hal-abeoji serving her seaweed soup...

" She was amazed to see Hal-abeoji serving her seaweed soup

"I know... But you got reinstated yesterday... It's like taking a new birth... So eat a lot of seaweed soup to get more strong..." He placed a piece of beef on her spoon full of rice...

Jong Suk was silently looking at this lovely interaction poking a spoon in his rice absentmindedly...

"Suka... Here you too have it..." Hal-abeoji put another piece of beef in his rice bowl so as not to make him feel left out...

Yoona glanced at his straight face, they were sitting opposite of each other around the dining table... They didn't need to act like a couple anymore... Neither Hal-abeoji was forcing them to...

Hal-abeoji only wanted them to get used to each other's presence first and then they could work on their relationship according to their own choice... He was a bit relaxed in his heart that they didn't process their divorce even when he suggested which meant they were not yet ready to break out of this relationship...

Truth was!!! Yoona couldn't muster up the courage to tell Jong Suk of this suggestion of divorce recommended by Hal-abeoji... She told herself that she was too busy to get into that discussion with him... He was completely uninformed on this matter...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yoona was going to take her car, she was unlocking her car when she saw Chang Hoo coming inside the villa...

"No one tried to ruin your car again Noona?" He asked moving towards her grinning looking at her speckless car...

"Yeah... Now that I am reinstated... They will not dare..." Yoona grinned... She put her briefcase in the car...