9. What Happened to Grandpa

They spent 2 excruciating hours discussing every clause of the contract with the marketing manager. All Jong Suk wanted right now was his bed to sleep unconscious. Chang Hoo brought the car from parking to in front of the restaurant for him. Jong Suk sat in the front with Chang Hoo. Chang Hoo reignited the car engine when he noticed the woman with white sneakers, black Slacks and beige turtleneck top waiting at the roadside right in front of their car...

"Hyung... Thats Yoona-shi... Do you want me to ask her to give her a ride?" Chang Hoo looked at him seeking permission.

Jong Suk looked outside the car screen... Holding her bag's strap which was hanging on her shoulder, she was looking at the traffic lights, waiting for them to turn red.

"Whatever..." He shrugged carelessly.

Chang Hoo exited the car and approach her from her back.

"Want me to drop you off Noona?"

"Chang Hoo-shi... What are you doing here?" She was surprised seeing him there at that time.

"Hyung had a meeting in this restaurant... We saw you celebrating inside earlier..." He explained...

She looked at the car behind him... She could clearly see him in a black mask, his cap was gone, he was on his handphone inside the car.

"Thanks for the offer but I will have to refuse... I'm sorry..." A wave of cold breeze sent chills in her body.

"Why? The apartment building is on the way to Hyung's condo... It's not going to be inconvenient" Chang Hoo was trying to convince her.

"Chang Hoo-shi... I am extremely tired today... There is going to be no way that I exist at the same place with your Hyung, and we budge off without an argument and that's the last thing I want right now... I have no energy left for an argument... I only need mental peace to be able to work again tomorrow hmm?" She clearly was looking tired...

"Alright... take care Noona... I will see you again..." Chang Hoo preferred not to insist anymore.

He came back to the car, Traffic lights turned red, and they both saw her crossing the road.

"What did she say?" Jong Suk asked raising his eyebrow. He was not pleased at all by her not sitting in the car.

"She didn't want to get in the car with you..." Chang Hoo bluntly told him wearing his seat belt.

"What did you say?" He sounded offended.

"She said... She has not energy to get into any argument with you and she only wanted mental peace, so she left..." The explanation was blunter than the original response.

Jong Suk scoffed... "It's not like I am the one arguing with her... And by the way you should have told her that YOU were the one who presented the idea of helping someone so ungrateful... It was your idea..." Seemed like he was comforting himself more rather than telling this to Chang Hoo.

"By the way... Do you know what job she does?" He finally asked after a while, what he was curious about from the morning, what was this job everybody was fussing about.

"Yup... I know..." Chang Hoo responded focusing on the road.

"Well... what is it?" He started to get irritated.

"Ask her yourself if you are so curious... She is your wife after all..." He replied, carefully taking turn on the highway...

"Can you dial me agency's number..." Jong said in a cold tone.

"Right now? Why?" Chang Hoo looked at his face confused... What agency had to do in this conversation?

"It's just that... I feel like I need a new manager..." He sounded very unhappy.