22. She is Desperate for Attention

Yoona took the handcuffs... Held CEO Park's hand...

Everyone was baffled by what was going on. Especially Lee Jong Suk.

What the hell was she doing?

"Mr. Park Min Jun you are under arrest for drugging, assault, and illegally shooting explicit videos of your trainees and employees without their consent..." She was reading him his crimes followed by Miranda... She locked the cuff on his one hand... "You have the right to remain silent, anything you say or do may and will be used against you in the court of law..." She cuffed his second hand...

"Cha Yoona!!" Lee Jong Suk's voice had a warning...

"Please don't interfere..." She glared at him furrowing... "Or I will have to apprehend you for the obstruction of justice.." She warned with a grim expression...

"This is nonsense" CEO Park snapped. "Cha Yoona You are doing it on purpose, don't you? Do you even have an arrest warrant?"

"We do have your arrest warrant, Mr. Park." Assistant Ahn spoke from behind her showing the warrant.

"Take him away." She signaled Inspector Choi.

She turned to look at the crowd. There were many familiar faces from four years ago and many new ones as well.

"As you all have heard. Mr. Park is taken for sexual assault, drugging and illegally recording the explicit content of the trainees and employees here. Anyone of you who ever saw or experienced something- anything, can freely come to me in the next 48 hours. You can even keep your identity anonymous with us." She was announcing looking at the astonished faces.

Assistant Ahn was already distributing her contact card in the crowd while she was speaking.

He even handed them over to Lee Jong Suk and Chang Hoo standing behind her.

Lee Jong Suk saw for the first time what her so-called wife's fussy job was.

The contact card read.

Prosecutor

Cha Yoona

He was literally amazed at what he just found out

This woman became a prosecutor literally one and a half months ago and here she was attempting to destroy MNE once again!!!

The crowd was dismissing... Their work here was done... Yoona turned to leave...

"Listen to me..." Jong Suk stopped her holding her wrist from behind... She turned to him... Held his arm, he was holding her hand with and freed her wrist...

"Not right now..." She gave him a fierce glare... "I have a lot of work to do..." She turned around and left...

This interaction was noticed by many in the dismissing crowd...