12. I Want to Investigate...

"Cha Geomsanim... The initial report on hit and run case is ready..." Assistant Ahn placed the papers on her table...

"Ok... I will go through it in a while..." She responded without lifting her head from her laptop... She was doing some research it seems like...

"Geomsanim..." Inspector Choi entered the office in a hurry... "Defendant is ready to take the plea deal, his attorney is asking for you in the investigation room..."

"Great... Associate Ji, please follow me with the required documents..." She immediately got up from her seat...

They were back in the interrogation room...

"My client is ready to take the plea deal... He will plead guilty..." Kang's attorney told her...

"Alright... Let's then get the paperwork done..." She flipped the file towards his attorney...

Kang Chul's handcuffs were removed and he was signing the documents...

"Kang Chul-shi... Let me warn you straight forward..." She started speaking as Kang Chul was signing... "I have offered you a plea deal because this was your first offense... Repent every day in prison for the life you have taken... And take it as a lesson that you have to own up to your mistakes rather than covering them up... Crime always has its own fingerprints which can never be removed... Anytime in the future when you get out of prison after paying for your crime, I saw you committing any other crime... You'll be doomed I swear!!" She warned in clear words...

Kang Chul lowered his head in guilt and embarrassment...

She took the file and flipped it close... "Now we will have to go to the court for the sentencing tomorrow..." She took a sigh of relief and stood up...

Kang Chul's attorney nodded...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

She was on the bus going to her apartment, resting her head against the bus window she opened the messaging app, opened Chang Hoo's contact...

"Chang Hoo-shi... Remind your Hyung, that tomorrow is Emo's (Auntie) wedding anniversary... We will have to attend... I will tell you where to pick me up so that we can reach the venue together..." She sent the message and closed her eyes, tired she just wanted to go home and sleep...

Hal-abeoji's vitals were normal today which was a relief...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"Hyung... Tomorrow evening you have to attend your Emo's marriage anniversary..." Chang told him while setting plates on the table, they were having fried rice with all the Banchan (side dishes) that Yoona had given them two weeks ago...

" Chang told him while setting plates on the table, they were having fried rice with all the Banchan (side dishes) that Yoona had given them two weeks ago

"Ok... Order the new Channel's limited edition bag and get it wrapped as a gift..." He responded sitting across the table in front of him...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤